Match Thread Preston (H) (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

End of season, nothing to play for game. But who cares. Nice to see dabo back, Eccles looks a real prospect and all the strikers are fit.
Planning for next season starts now. Ricoh here we come.

Derby and Rotherham now to slug it out.

stupot07

He has 4 in 19 mate. No need for the insults
Biamou has 6 goals and 2 assists, scored every 338 minutes, is 3rd/4th choice on peanuts

Evans has 4 goals no assists scored every 347 minutes, is 1st choice and will be on decent money

We couldn't afford him as 3rd or 4th choice so its pointless comparing them. Compare Evans to Godden or Walker by all means
bcd1a6eff84c5dcab9afb136447084e1.jpg
6c6b61a0dd43889d33348e036e4db7ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

skybluepm2

What in the world has that fat wanker got to speak to the ref about? Did the same at HT. I’d be ashamed if our team and management acted in the same manner as they have today. Poor team. Gifted an undeserved 3 points by Wilson, reverting to type.

Brighton Sky Blue

Wilson ‘flattering to deceive’ with world class saves in one game and actively trying to give penalties away the next.

no_loyalty

Poor performance today, at least we are safe now though.

Sky Blue Harry H

I genuinely would not want us to play like that every week just to scrape points. It’s antifootball and is not what I’d pay £300 a season to watch.
Said it elsewhere, but that pitch today was bad. Browne for them, and James for us were probably the best players at looking after the ball.

Happy_Martian

1619279776503.png

Please we're safe but disappointed we can't get to 60 points. But we can now wish Rotherham and Sheff Weds all the best in their attempts to stay up ;) Not a Derby fan and think their "big club" attitude needs a spell in League 1 to ground them again.

Tommo1993

Shame to lose. Ugly game, devoid of quality. We’ll be playing Championship football in Coventry next season, that’s all we should care about.

A few weeks ago I really thought we were heading back down. I would hate for this squad to be the same next season.

junglej13

Preston I think are the worst side we've played all season. We looked very flat today. Personally think it was used as a bit of a try out for Gyokeres who was very poor. Worryingly I thought Rose was poor also. Didn't get to grips with an average League 1 striker in Evans.

stay_up_skyblues

Dogpiss that second half. Predictable enough result I think. I went for 0-0 but we always lose to these. Disappointing from Wilson. Think it needs to be one of Max or Gyo, not enough pace between them for a front two. Anyway... we’re safe 😎

BornSlippySkyBlue

If it guaranteed 60 points a season I might disagree, as shit as it is to watch they’ve won
Yeah, I know what you’re saying but I’d need it to guarantee play offs at the very least I reckon! The prospect of watching your team play shit football littered with niggly fouls and constantly trying to get your fellow pros sent off (and Ched Evans) just to finish mid table every season doesn’t appeal.

oscillatewildly

Some things in football just have to be accepted and there is very little you can do to change that - PNE are to us what we are to Barnsley.

Brighton Sky Blue

Preston I think are the worst side we've played all season. We looked very flat today. Personally think it was used as a bit of a try out for Gyokeres who was very poor. Worryingly I thought Rose was poor also. Didn't get to grips with an average League 1 striker in Evans.

No intensity really, summed up by Biamou missing a howler again and Wilson back to his previous tricks. Never like seeing garbage sides like them get rewarded

fernandopartridge

Rose is very naive, lots of silly free kicks. Probably just needs a good run of games tbh

Johnnythespider

Wonder what it is that MR is partial to that has caused his weight gain over the last few seasons? Any guesses? I reckon he likes a twix with his cup of tea on the training break and picks up a Steak bake on the way home each day.
I thought he was never going to take his big coat off

Sky Blue Pete

I didn’t think rose was poor at all. Maybe I’m blind to his faults

Think we can do better up front than gyokerrs and max within our budget

Users who are viewing this thread