Preston away (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

I know ill get stick for this post after the dire we have been served up lately Gillingham/Yeovil but this is a massive game for us Preston really struggling no win in 6 so we'l probably change that! But realy hope we take a good following and back the boys were in a relegation battle and need wins lets hope this starts Saturday PUSB!!!

ccfc92

Best we can hope for there is a point IMO.

Like you say, no win in 6, so that's a nice comfortable 3-0 for PNE :(

Hobo

Not a place we ever seem to travel well to. But let's hope we can turn a corner.

Bob Latchford

If you're on a poor run, which team would you get your next three points from............... Hmmmmm let me think

SkyBlue_Bear83

Comfortable win for Preston I would guess, then in form Scunthorpe after that so the table could look grim after the next two. In typical Coventry fashion we will probably pick up 4 points from the next two games now.

Bob Latchford

Comfortable win for Preston I would guess, then in form Scunthorpe after that so the table could look grim after the next two. In typical Coventry fashion we will probably pick up 4 points from the next two games now.
I truly hope we do. I'd love to be proven wrong.

jas365

I bloody hate going to Preston, it's a shit pub, I can't stand Deepdale, and we have an abysmal record there.

I don't know why I'm going :facepalm:

Gazolba

I'll predict a draw but I fear a loss. Does not seem a lucky place for us.

covcity4life

we will smash them with our new players

3-0 win

win every game till end of season

make playoffs

win playoffs

W

westcountry_skyblue

Only win i can remember is under Bothroyd,Was it 2-1?

W

westcountry_skyblue

On telly? Doyle with a screamer? Think Mckenzie got the other. Came from 1 down. Watched it on holiday I remember

Cannot remember it being live on tv,Think it was a 3pm Saturday kick off?

SkyBlue_Bear83

On telly? Doyle with a screamer? Think Mckenzie got the other. Came from 1 down. Watched it on holiday I remember

That was at the Ricoh, think Adams was manager. Adebola scored the other.

Can't remember us ever winning against them away.

kg82

Asked them on twitter and they said they expect it to be but they'll know for sure later this week (about pay on the gate).

letsallsingtogether

Well the Vile were also a bogey team but we broke it in the end ll things must com to and end so I say 2-0 City:eek:

I bloody hate going to Preston, it's a shit pub, I can't stand Deepdale, and we have an abysmal record there.

I don't know why I'm going :facepalm:

You want to try going into the town centre, plenty of good boozers. That said, I'm glad I'm working instead.

CV22SBA

You want to try going into the town centre, plenty of good boozers. That said, I'm glad I'm working instead.
That's how bad we are... People would rather go to work lol
Agree about good pubs in the town, also try Coco's Soul Cafe for food it's amazing!

mkcityman

The Preston end should be full on Saturday. After their season ticket holders the holder of a stub v Coventry gets preference for the Man Utd cup game. Living there i hear people are going to queue for tickets! Should be noisy just to frighten us on top of our records at Deepdale.

Users who are viewing this thread