Preston away (3 Viewers)

kg82

The Preston end should be full on Saturday. After their season ticket holders the holder of a stub v Coventry gets preference for the Man Utd cup game. Living there i hear people are going to queue for tickets! Should be noisy just to frighten us on top of our records at Deepdale.

Where abouts you living? I'm between Plungington and moor park

kg82

I'm in Hutton. Will be in the Moorbrook before the match.

I've got a few mates coming up so meeting them off the train and just thought we'd go in the Adelphi for the arsenal-spurs match. You just buying on the gate? Should be fine, shouldn't it?

mkcityman

Ive got a ticket . There's usually pay on the gate. The Adelphi is good for food and students. I'm going for beer!

RoboCCFC90

I was hoping to make this game but it looks as if I may miss it unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommystours

The Preston end should be full on Saturday. After their season ticket holders the holder of a stub v Coventry gets preference for the Man Utd cup game. Living there i hear people are going to queue for tickets! Should be noisy just to frighten us on top of our records at Deepdale.
A mate of mine from Darwin, who is a PNE fan phoned me today( unfortunately I can't go on Saturday not missed one there for 20 years !!!) saying they expect a big crowd on Saturday as attendees in the home end will be guaranteed a ticket for Man Utd game.So expect a crowd of 18/20,000
he queued from 6.15 am and loads of non STH were there and looks like a sell out in home end.
shame I cannot go
PUSB

Gazolba

Thrilling 2-2 draw. Samuel and Odelusi to repeat their double.

covcity4life

back line is worrying now that attack seems bit more mouth watering

haynes is so so bad at defending, i worry with him in there. and whos at cb? martin and webster? pennington on right? maybe throw willis in for webster.

not sure whos better at CB out of willis and pennington

ccfcmad1

Just been confirmed that pay on the gate is available, just over 450 sold so hopefully a good number will pay on the day

LB87ccfc

Just been confirmed that pay on the gate is available, just over 450 sold so hopefully a good number will pay on the day

Be about 600 City tomorrow, but with Sheffield United being a better day out and our record at Preston, more will be waiting to go their.

Big Phil

Even though Cov will most probably get stuffed this away trip is a must! PNE are the Real Madrid of League.1 and the chance to see Cov play them in one of the top stadiums in Europe in one of the most stunningly beautiful cities in England should not be passed up. They also have some of the best looking, most rock starlike fans in the country.

kg82

Even though Cov will most probably get stuffed this away trip is a must! PNE are the Real Madrid of League.1 and the chance to see Cov play them in one of the top stadiums in Europe in one of the most stunningly beautiful cities in England should not be passed up. They also have some of the best looking, most rock starlike fans in the country.

Haha, can't argue with that!

Nick

Administrator

I agree, although the 80's just rang and asked for some fashion tips. I'll send them up tomorrow in the Talbot.

Godiva

been there probably 12 times and never have we had a sniff of a win so I aint going (maybe I'm the jinx)

Thank you - it's personal sacrifices like that we need :)
But I am afraid it's not enough.

How will our new recruits do? Will they be able to make a real difference?
More importantly - will PNE be distracted by their cup draw with mighty Man U?

Ian1779

I've stuck a couple of quid on Preston winning tomorrow, which means given my appalling record in this area - we are nailed on for a win.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Preston home win @4/6 nailed on like buying money !!!

Users who are viewing this thread