Presssley (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Can't hide behind budgets now can he

chiefdave

At least we've got him tied down with a nice long contract, wouldn't want anyone taking him off us!

Marty

Hes terrible, he was only mildly successful last year due to Mark Robins leaving him a decent team.

shmmeee

Hes terrible, he was only mildly successful last year due to Mark Robins leaving him a decent team.

And the emergence of Wilson.

Good on him to move all those successful players on so we can judge him on his own merits.

Cv3cov

Pressley out

Do the decent thing and resign now

chiefdave

He's not going to walk with the contact he's got, he'll wait to be sacked and take a pay off.

covboy1987

unfair, all of his players have been sold in less than 12 months and he is now left with league two and conference type players similar to what we are playing today - club is a joke

Nick

Administrator
unfair, all of his players have been sold in less than 12 months and he is now left with league two and conference type players similar to what we are playing today - club is a joke
Behave, what's the excuse for today

MatthewWallis

He'll probably blame the sending off and make out we were playing really well before that

skybluedan

We were playing well till the sending off,proud of the performance second half with ten men

Evo1883

because of a good second half against posh , he saved his skin for longer , he is not the right man regardless of what the result is here today

dongonzalos

The only thing I would say on this is that I think we have had a lot of managers and a lot of different players since SISU took over.
We have had a few chairman.
All these things have changed and none if it has been the answer.
However one thing has not changed.......

Last edited:

Evo1883

Some fans will dig deep in their excuse pockets for pressley after this , total bollox hes shit, i blame my dog its not pressley

AFCCOVENTRY

That's it. Final straw for me with Pressley.

Tactically inept manager. Clueless.

I'm sorry but there are some good players in this squad and Pressley gets the tactics and formations wrong every time.

marcus87

Oh fuck off if we didn't sell Wilson Clarke and other players we'd be a much better side pressely didn't sell them SISU did

skybluedan

That's it. Final straw for me with Pressley.

Tactically inept manager. Clueless.

I'm sorry but there are some good players in this squad and Pressley gets the tactics and formations wrong every time.

Spot on mate and also he's a c**t

marcus87

Replace who? No manager would do well with the squad we have not pressely's fault sisu are ripping the club apart

AFCCOVENTRY

The talk of getting rid of the rot that set into ccfc that Pressley bangs on about...well he will lead us into L2 at this rate.

Users who are viewing this thread