Pressley What a Pr**K (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

I'd like him to explain why it will be easier in the summer as the club will be more stable.
also there are clubs at the top of the table with a lot of loanees and clubs with only a few so surely it comes down to the quality of recruitment & management as the key factors in success rather than the number of loanees..

A bit sad I know, but I was pondering the "it'll be better/more stable in the Summer"quote, this morning - perhaps it's because we won't be playing/losing then! Seriously, I wonder if he thinks we'll be able to adopt a differenet transfer/contract policy in the Summer (maybe Waggott/Fisher and co have told him something?). Did find it strange though. Will be all the more embarrassing if we've been relegated in the meantime (with a squad that's better than that of last season?!?!?!?!)

city old boy

He actually said both {"great" and "excellent") about the team, interspersed with the usual "outstanding performance" when reflecting on individual performances.

I think you'll find, were you to trawl though the archives, that the team have been either "magnificent", "outstanding","excellent", or merely "great" in the majority of the games played this season.

So much for his rant after the Worcester game . I bet he said sorry to them all next day for going over the top

We started off well but after they scored heads dropped and we were awful. Better 2nd half but still not good enough against a side going through a slump.

How many times over the years have we played sides going through a slump, only to play us and turn us over.

I keep looking for the positives but more and more there aren't any - it's looking bleak!

cloughie

Next time Waggott is interviewed on CWR somebody needs to ask him how this promotion push is going! Seems to be at about the same rate as the Joy Bowl.
don't expect that to be Clive Eakin, he can see no wrong in pressley Blinded beyond belief

Terry Gibson's perm

We started off well but after they scored heads dropped and we were awful. Better 2nd half but still not good enough against a side going through a slump.

How many times over the years have we played sides going through a slump, only to play us and turn us over.

I keep looking for the positives but more and more there aren't any - it's looking bleak!

Not just sides players as well, they must look in the fixture list to see when they play CCFC as they know their slump will be over then Kevin Davies a prime example.

Terry Gibson's perm

don't expect that to be Clive Eakin, he can see no wrong in pressley Blinded beyond belief

It does seem that he won't have a word said against him and get's really arsey with anyone who tries to, maybe he thinks they won't get a post match interview if they say bad things about him (how would we cope without those little nuggets)

Users who are viewing this thread