Pressley in at Fleetwood!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas365

Adds a bit of spice to saturday......

Otis

Bum.

Would expect him to be his usual self as the season wears on, but you just watch how up for it now he will have the Fleetwood team for Saturday.

CCFC88

Would expect this to have a positive effect on a number of our players, get your bets on Reda Johnson first goal

Nick

Administrator
Will put a bet on them I think, not because he is good but because it is always the way.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Time to put this ex-player and ex-manager bollocks to bed. It's 23rd v 5th and a 3-0 win for us :p

skybluebeduff

I think it's terrific news, and couldn't of asked for any better... for us. No offence but screw SP, the shit he served us up at The Ricoh will haunt me for years to come. His best spell as Coventry City manager was when he wasn't doing it infront of Coventry City supporters.

Warwickhunt

I think it's terrific news, and couldn't of asked for any better... for us. No offence but screw SP, the shit he served us up at The Ricoh will haunt me for years to come. His best spell as Coventry City manager was when he wasn't doing it infront of Coventry City supporters.
Fleetwood have not a Callum Wilson or Clarke in ready and waiting for SP to reap the benefit, I seen enough from how he set our team up to recognise without a a dam good goal scorer it will be 0 fucking 0 draw unless we can nick one on the break. However I feel sorry for all our fans that are going to watch it because it will be a shit game. Still they can always go into Blackpool afters for a piss up.

no_loyalty

I bet the Fleetwood fans are ecstatic

Juggernaut

The club was in a mess last season and Pressley copped for it. Mowbray had 3 months in the job and he was 20 mins away from relegating us to league 2, now he's the messiah.

Short memories in football.

H

Huckerby

The club was in a mess last season and Pressley copped for it. Mowbray had 3 months in the job and he was 20 mins away from relegating us to league 2, now he's the messiah.

Short memories in football.

It was in a mess because of Pressleys crap signings. He seems like a great guy and his hearts in the right place, but he wasn't experienced enough to do what was needed at this club with the limited budget and infrastructure in place.

Mowbray was 20 minutes from relegation with Pressley's players, and if memory serves, he axed pretty much the lot of them and started fresh. We're now in the top 6 with a game in hand.

Some people are full of shit in football.

Juggernaut

It was in a mess because of Pressleys crap signings. He seems like a great guy and his hearts in the right place, but he wasn't experienced enough to do what was needed at this club with the limited budget and infrastructure in place.

Mowbray was 20 minutes from relegation with Pressley's players, and if memory serves, he axed pretty much the lot of them and started fresh. We're now in the top 6 with a game in hand.

How true it is I don't know, but Waggot was apparently in charge of the transfers. Ultimately Pressley done a very average job here but he had his best side ripped up and he had to start again. We had a good start to last season (much similar to the start we had this year) then Reda Johnson decided to drop his nut on someone and our season changed, Pressley didn't seem to be able to turn the tide.

He gets a lot of shit on here does SP, some of it is way over the top.

Juggernaut

Oh yeah and had Pressley stayed in charge from the point he got sacked I don't think we would have been going into the last game against Crawley, I genuinely believe we would have been safe before then. Mowbray from when he came in during March to May was fucking shocking, seems like more of a deep rooted issue than just the manager to me, no?

covcity4life

jugg is clueless it seems on nearly everything

hates reda
think burge brilliant
mowbray overated

wow lol

mowbray got some damn good reuslts for us last season that helped keep us up(wasnt one of them 2-0 away to fleetwood actually)

also mowbray was incredibly smart, he came in and said i cant teach them my style of football right away so ill just focus on basics and staying up,and he did it!

i remember being disapointed with mowbrays ricoh games, oh little did i know what ricoh would be like 4 months later!

covcity4life

as for pressley, i hold no ill will towards him,as long as it dont impact cov negativly i wish him the best

sats game is a unknown, maybe they will be up for it or maybe he will be telling them to retain ball and they will be sideways off the bat? if its a game domianted by cov i like our chances to make the breakthrough

would like a point though

Juggernaut

jugg is clueless it seems on nearly everything

hates reda
think burge brilliant
mowbray overated

wow lol

mowbray got some damn good reuslts for us last season that helped keep us up(wasnt one of them 2-0 away to fleetwood actually)

also mowbray was incredibly smart, he came in and said i cant teach them my style of football right away so ill just focus on basics and staying up,and he did it!

i remember being disapointed with mowbrays ricoh games, oh little did i know what ricoh would be like 4 months later!

Don't hate Reda at all just think he is drastically overrated.

Don't think Burge is brilliant either just think he gets an unfair shake on here, why? God knows, because he come through our academy and isn't from Coventry?

Where have I said Mowbray is overrated? Fact is last season from when he came in to May, he done a poor job. We were 18th when he took over and on the 70th minute v Crawley we were 22nd.

Kingokings204

Oh yeah and had Pressley stayed in charge from the point he got sacked I don't think we would have been going into the last game against Crawley, I genuinely believe we would have been safe before then. Mowbray from when he came in during March to May was fucking shocking, seems like more of a deep rooted issue than just the manager to me, no?

Really?

covcity4life

Don't hate Reda at all just think he is drastically overrated.

Don't think Burge is brilliant either just think he gets an unfair shake on here, why? God knows, because he come through our academy and isn't from Coventry?

Where have I said Mowbray is overrated? Fact is last season from when he came in to May, he done a poor job. We were 18th when he took over and on the 70th minute v Crawley we were 22nd.

he was taking over team on downward spiral, the fall would have come under pressley for sure, mowbray just had enough about him to drag us up

i just find you overly negative, but different opinions are part and parcel of footy, so i take back the more rude elements ofmy post. you just see it differently to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread