Pressley has no chance this season (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Some would argue that andy thorn had it bad the season we got relegated from the championship . But dear god has pressley got it harder , Even if you don't rate the guy you have to feel he has been shafted here .the task he has will be harder than thorns ,with the likelihood of losing players including our captain and not being able to replace them with anything other than youngsters , you have to feel with the bad atmosphere surrounded the club, fans will be on his back early on unless he can produce some magic next season .
I can see us barely surviving next season , a mid table finish should be an achievement given the circumstances ,but I do fear we will have another relegation on our hands come may 2014

wingy

We are going to have serious restrictions on what we can do. They are going to have to kick off the season in Embargo ,without selling any merchandise St's ,the bank of SISU Is going to require liquidity.

Disorganised1

I see no way out as things stand -

eamo63

was talking about players he wants in 2 weeks ago now its how impressed he is with the youths think sisu has sold all but them

speedie87

I don't feel sorry for him as I feel he was stupid to come here. Any good manager would have known to avoid us at that point in time

jesus-wept

The squad isn't that different to the one that went on that magic run last season but for the centre-half slot. Of course we need more players but get lucky with a couple of kids and we can atleast compete

stupot07

The squad isn't that different to the one that went on that magic run last season but for the centre-half slot. Of course we need more players but get lucky with a couple of kids and we can atleast compete
Bailey? Wood? DMc? Pretty Much the spine of the team?

mexico88

I don't feel sorry for him as I feel he was stupid to come here. Any good manager would have known to avoid us at that point in time

Agreed. That and the fact he was going to get fired anyway as the fans at his previous establishment were calling for his head.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got paid to take him - more economical than paying off his contract perhaps?

Just a suggestion before it gets shot down by Andy Thorn 2 lovers coming back with smart replies.

Users who are viewing this thread