Pressley been sacked??? (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

A few Twitter posts are saying CWR at 0830 tomorrow it'll be announced. Pinch of salt and all that, of course.

CWR? Surely this is big enough news to be a Les Reid twitter exclusive? Yesterday's news today!

Kingokings204

I imagine he just picked up off twitter and has nothing concrete

Yes seems that way. The moose is actually asking others what the situation is not actually SP is going.

However I would say no smoke without fire and wouldn't exactly be a shock would it. Needs to happen now so gives the new manager a month to assess the squad and January loans go back and new players become free?

Florence1898

Pressley cannot be sacked, he knows too much of the Sisu underworld and how they have deceived the FL, the Fans, the Accountants, the Auditors, not Appleton as he was part of the underworld. He also knows the promises he was made cannot be delivered because a Charity and Council were one step ahead of every trick they played. Besides Sisu being stuffed by the Fisher plan, the real losers are the fans of Coventry City FC. Pressley will not walk he has too much to lose, although he does strike me as a man with dignity, unlike his employers

Kingokings204

Bye SP. I am really sad for him genuinely as I like him for many reasons but at the end of the day he is losing football matches with no efforts on target and it's happening over and over again. Good time to get sacked and have a month to try and sort it with new players.

Everything in life has its time and it's time for SP. He can't moan about not given the chance. In the summer the writing was on the wall really. He lost his star striker after losing the last star striker in jan in Clarke and lost probably the best keeper in the league well imo and lost moussa and baker who get double figure goals each and can change games. You can blame sisu for the above and you wouldn't be wrong but no replacements and this sadly was mostly one inevitable.

Sadly it's always the manager who takes the can as it's easy to get rid of one man but the cancer is sisu and as long as they own us then we are always starting games 1-0 behind. They are the main problem but it's easier to sack a manager than 11 players or the owners. That's football.

I do aspire to the argument who comes in? They will have the same issues off the pitch and will be selling our best players also. I personally don't care mark robins fucked off on is I would take him back in a heart beat. He was offered more money a higher division who wouldn't go? Mod don't work out for him but that's football doesn't make him a bad manager to me and for us. You never know but would probaly suggest rossler would be fav.

skybluetony176

Pressley cannot be sacked, he knows too much of the Sisu underworld and how they have deceived the FL, the Fans, the Accountants, the Auditors, not Appleton as he was part of the underworld. He also knows the promises he was made cannot be delivered because a Charity and Council were one step ahead of every trick they played. Besides Sisu being stuffed by the Fisher plan, the real losers are the fans of Coventry City FC. Pressley will not walk he has too much to lose, although he does strike me as a man with dignity, unlike his employers

Are you predicting his untimely death in a freak exploding ball incident on the training pitch?

J

Jack Griffin

1017503_10203937660136575_929591660814044288_n.jpg

Ian1779

The SISU underworld have gotten away with all this deception, obviously massively illegal and not one person thought to report it... not even anonymously.

Think you might be pissing in the wind.

J

Jack Griffin

He probably read it on twitter.

Cov Mad published the story & it has grown & grown, I don't think anyone on social media knows, it is all guesswork, but frankly him retaining his job next week would be more of a shock the way things are going.

ccfcdale

I'm a gambling man. Id happily put£100 down that he's not getting the sack.

Nick

Administrator

So if you know about all this illegal stuff why don't you report it rather than posting it on here???

letsallsingtogether

I heard that Andy Thorn was seen at Ryton?
It was dark but they said it was defiantly his silhouette :)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I bet the sad twat that made the @sackpressley account on twitter is pissing himself reading this thread! :claping hands:

Sterling Archer

Isn't Ian Abrahams the feller who tweeted something similar at Everton, which in turn he got scolded for? He's a walking bellend.

James Smith

I have to assume that Sisu have put a performance element to his 4 year deal and that if we fail to meet certain targets he can be sacked without having to pay off the full contract. Otherwise we're probably on the hook for a lot of cash and that's not something we're flush with. We were at a Wedding yesterday and today and someone kindly told me the score after the speeches (no mobile reception). They told me that we hadn't played very well and had dropped down the table. I have spent most of the day recovering from the amount I had to drink last night to drown my sorrows.

If he has been sacked then that's understandable but it's only on twitter at the moment and personally I will wait for this to be confirmed before believe it.

Last edited:

Johnnythespider

He will vanish mysteriously, around the same time the concrete is poured at the new stadium they're building

LJC_CCFC

71711bd1af979822050d7a8fd8e7c45a.jpg

That "Of course we had a fucking clause in his contract" look

c61700963d901d1ca287e1bbacacf17b.jpg

That "My compensation package is a quicky with Joy Sepalla" look

SkyBlue_Bear83

How much lower does he have to take us before he's gone?

We will be in the bottom 4 by Christmas, it's hilarious because if he actually does manage to keep us up this season by the skin of our teeth he will be worshiped as a hero for keeping us up.

LJC_CCFC

How much lower does he have to take us before he's gone?

We will be in the bottom 4 by Christmas, it's hilarious because if he actually does manage to keep us up this season by the skin of our teeth he will be worshiped as a hero for keeping us up.

Exactly the longer we keep him, the greater the chance of us actually getting relegated.

Users who are viewing this thread