Premiership released players list (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

It was Slade who got him on loan wasn't it? Or was it?
He left just before spade or just after he arrived and slade went on to sign Foley to play rb

If I recall correctly

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Kevin Foley playing central midfield is one of the most depressing sights I've seen as a city supporter. Oh and then there was Nathan Clarke at the back.
did he make an appearance in cm?

I remember Slade signed Reilly? to play there.

Nothing Slade did would surprise me

Sky Blue Harry H

Feel sorry for Tariq Hinds at Spurs - only player to be released. At least at the other clubs, you could hide in the pack!

David O'Day

most offensive thing a City CB has don e since Billy Edge put on a pair of lime green boots

SkyBlueCRJ

Given the current economic crisis, I think this season especially will be a great opportunity for MR, AV and LT to once again bolster our U23's with unwanted talent. Young players entering this period without a club must be vying for a contract so hopefully we can capitalise on this and continue the good work in developing future talent.

Our promotion to the Championship will almost certainly help with this and I'm sure will allow us to attract talent that we may not have necessarily been able to attract in previous seasons.

tisza

sad part for me is how many young English players on the lists. Certain clubs on there where you know they were never going to get a chance anyway.
Probably plenty of talent there but just no experience

Skybluefaz

sad part for me is how many young English players on the lists. Certain clubs on there where you know they were never going to get a chance anyway.
Probably plenty of talent there but just no experience
Be nice if we could pick off some talent out of that lot. Attitude has to be right though, the beauty of picking a Biamou up is that you know he has to prove a point. Take a player from Liverpool and they might think they are stepping down to play for Coventry but it's far from it.

Magwitch

The length of that list and yesterday’s Premiership one illustrates to me wages especially will tumble and there’s been talk of capping squads to 20 too, it’s like a new blue print for the future perhaps not a bad thing.

Skybluefaz

The length of that list and yesterday’s Premiership one illustrates to me wages especially will tumble and there’s been talk of capping squads to 20 too, it’s like a new blue print for the future perhaps not a bad thing.
Does this year's premier league released list contain more players than previous years?

Magwitch

Not sure to be honest as there will be a new batch from their academies every year I’d think difference this year is where is the room for them to go below the prem squads will be fewer in numbers and if there is a cap on squad numbers that will have an effect too. I Read somewhere some clubs in the EFL might go part time sounds a bit drastic but it’s different times now.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

there's a lot of big names in there

Premier League

AFC Bournemouth – Ryan Fraser, Jermain Defoe(Rangers), Tyrell Hamilton, Jordon Ibe, Charlie Seaman, Harvey Bertrand, Jake Cope, Thomas Dinsmore, Luke Gray, Thomas Hanfrey, Jordan Murray, James Oliver, Luke Pardoe, Jack Torniainen

Arsenal – Nathan Tormey, Tobi Omole, Matthew Dennis

Aston Villa – Isaiah Bazeley, Jack Birch, Jake Doyle-Hayes, Borja Baston, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy, Anton Hooper, Ross McCormack, Callum O’Hare, Colin Odutayo, Dimitri Sea, Jamie Searle

Brighton & Hove Albion – Luca Cocoracchio, Archie Davies, Jordan Davies, Lewis Freestone, Hugo Keto, Kacper Lopata, Bojan Radulovic

Burnley – Aaron Lennon, Joe Hart, Jeff Hendrick, Adam Legzdins, Tunde Bayode, Christian N’Guessan, Henri Ogunby, Joel Senior, Udoka Chima, Jayden Major, Kai Calderbank-Park, Will Harris, George McMahon, Scott Wilson, Oliver Younger

Chelsea – Josh Grant, Richard Nartey, Marcel Lavinier, Jordan Aina, Jake Askew, James Clark

Crystal Palace – Dion-Curtis Henry, Kian Flanagan, Jason Lokilo, Jacob Mensah, Joe Tupper

Everton – Maarten Stekelenburg(Ajax), Oumar Niasse, Cuco Martina, Luke Garbutt, Morgan Feeney, Alex Denny, Matty Foulds, Manasse Mampala, Korede Adedoyin, Kieran Phillips

Leicester City – Calvin Bassey(Rangers), Andy King, Faiq Bolkiah, Rhys Davies, Ed Elewa-Ikpakwu, Viktor Johansson, Justen Kranthove, Ryan Loft, Conor Tee, George Thomas, Dennis Gyamfi

Liverpool – Pedro Chirivella(Nantes), Nathaniel Clyne, Dan Atherton, Isaac Christie-Davies, Shamal George, Kai McKenzie-Lyle, Jack Walls, Alex Turner, Abel Rodrigues

Manchester City – David Silva, Ernest Agyiri, Tom Scott, Claudio Bravo

Manchester Utd – Dion McGhee, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Demetri Mitchell, Kieran O’Hara, Aidan Barlow, George Tanner, Alex Fojticek, Ethan Hamilton, Largie Ramzani, Angel Gomes

Newcastle Utd – Rob Elliot, Jack Colback, Jamie Sterry, Luke Charman, Victor Fernandez, Liam Gibson, Nathan Harker

Norwich City – Mason Bloomfield, Nick Hayes, Diallang Jaiyesimi, William Johnson, Savvas Mourgos, Timi Odusina, Alfred Payne, Tom Scully

Sheffied Utd – Tashae Andall-Gibbons, Mark Duffy, Keenan Ferguson, Oliver Greaves, Callum Gribbin, Ben Heneghan, Ricky Holmes, Samuel Ompreon, Harry Sheppeard, Nathan Thomas, Reece York, Jake Young

Southampton – Cedric Soares(Arsenal), Marcus Barnes, Alex Cull, Harlem Hale, Simon Kozak, Christian Norton, Aaron O’Driscoll, Jack Rose, Maya Yoshida

Tottenham Hotspur – Tariq Hinds

Watford – Jamal Balogun, Jayden Bennetts, Michael Folivi, Lewis Gordon, Cameron Green, Kaylen Hinds, Alex Jakubiak, Emmanuel Adebiyi, James Hoskins, Ryan MacLean, James Matthews, Harry Hudson, Imaad Sankoh, Harvey White

West Ham Utd – Carlos Sanchez, Pablo Zabaleta, Jeremy Ngakia, Anouar El Mhassani, Recce Hannam, Louie Watson

Wolverhampton Wanderers – Jordan Graham, Phil Ofosu-Ayeh, Connor Johnson, Ming-yang Yang, Jed Abbey, Todd Parker, Callum Thompson
You know I wouldnt mind that Mitchel a Lb or Angel Gomes an AM both released from Man u

tisza

Not sure to be honest as there will be a new batch from their academies every year I’d think difference this year is where is the room for them to go below the prem squads will be fewer in numbers and if there is a cap on squad numbers that will have an effect too. I Read somewhere some clubs in the EFL might go part time sounds a bit drastic but it’s different times now.
Going to be more reshuffles along the Liverpool lines - wages capped at 40 k per year and smaller numbers at older age groups - stop the blast gun approach where if you have huge numbers you may get a lucky hit with a couple.
PL clubs going to stop stockpiling players (Chelsea the worst) on silly wages which are only partly offset when they inevitably go out on loan. eg Nathan - 5 years "at" Chelsea basically out on loan for all of them. Now gone.

Monty

Jordan Aina from Chelsea - The younger brother of Ola, who also progressed through our youth ranks as a scholar and then professional, Jordan is a committed defender on the field and has played in a number of defensive roles throughout his schoolboy years. He signed his scholarship deal in July 2018.

Aina made 14 league and cup appearances for the Chelsea youth team in 2018/19, playing predominantly at left wing-back as the young Blues developed one of the best defences in the league and debuted in the UEFA Youth League starting in the draw against Lille in October 2019.

Frostie

Jordan Aina from Chelsea - The younger brother of Ola, who also progressed through our youth ranks as a scholar and then professional, Jordan is a committed defender on the field and has played in a number of defensive roles throughout his schoolboy years. He signed his scholarship deal in July 2018.

Aina made 14 league and cup appearances for the Chelsea youth team in 2018/19, playing predominantly at left wing-back as the young Blues developed one of the best defences in the league and debuted in the UEFA Youth League starting in the draw against Lille in October 2019.

He was on trial with Swansea in February but didn't impress by all accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread