Premier League thread (9 Viewers)

Paul Anthony

Could be going the same way as the Sheff Utd game.....

Tommo1993

Jump and a half. Saw the shot, saw the block, saw the header in about the space of a nanosecond. Buffer away.

Terry Gibson's perm

Hopefully he isn’t. Would much rather Luton in this league than an Everton side being sent down by a bullshit points deduction
If Everton come down they deserve to they were warned what would happen and still did what they wanted to do.

Also equals out from the pay off to wimbeldon when they should have gone down.

SBAndy

This game is a prime example of officials choosing not to implement the laws and it’s infuriating. Utd timewasting already and the ref just waving it on.

stupot07

I tell you what. In the 80s or 90s the player going through would have chipped the keeper. You never see it now, ever.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

stupot07

The refs had a shocker here, and how Holgate can even complain it was a foul I don't know.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Putting up a proper fight, unlike the other two promoted embarrassments. Decent enough to put 4 past Newcastle away. Wouldn’t trust Sheff U to score 4 for the rest of the season.

alexccfc99

I think it goes to show how terrible that Derby side was and how that record is likely to never be beaten being as Sheffield United, who are comfortably one of the direst top flight outfits I have seen have already passed it

Terry Gibson's perm

Dan Ashworth on two years garden leave from Newcastle as he wants to go to Man Utd it would be great if they held him to it.

Nuskyblue

I was thinking that. He looks ok-ish in an absolutely rotten team but I'm not sure it's enough. I don't think he's athletic enough for the Prem, players like Sheaf and Torp probably more built for it tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I don't know, he gets about the pitch very well and his pressing is good, it's just that he is the only doing it.

I bet his underlying stats are probably quite good in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread