Premier League thread (10 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

So many appeals from the crowd for handball it’s embarrassing

SlowerThanPlatt

West Ham fans protesting against Moyes, what do these lot think they should be achieving?!

8th is par for the squad they’ve got, couple of years back yo-yoing will sort them out.

Brighton Sky Blue

West Ham fans protesting against Moyes, what do these lot think they should be achieving?!

8th is par for the squad they’ve got, couple of years back yo-yoing will sort them out.
Complaining about being in the top half of the top flight sounds like something CCFC fans would do if we ever get there

Evo1883

West ham under moyes (full seasons )

6th
7th
14th (won Europe conference league )

Currently
8th

Bit weird if you ask me to protest against him , however I've always had the feeling that he's never been truly accepted there

TomRad85

This Sheffield United team have to be up there with the worst premier league teams of the last couple of decades
Absolutely. Hard to see them being a major threat in this league next season.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

They are exactly the kind of team you want relegated as they allow an opportunity for someone else to have a go. The 3 relegated last time just stunk of immediate promotion unfortunately.

TomRad85

I could see an argument for ruling it out for handball but offside has confused the fuck out of me?

Paul Anthony

Did he just disallow that goal for no reason? They are trying their hardest to find a reason

I don't know exactly what the rules are these days, but it seemed to hit a sheff utd arm below the elbow in there and I thought that meant the goal didn't stand anyway?

Did they end up ruling it out for the offside?

Nick

Administrator
I don't know exactly what the rules are these days, but it seemed to hit a sheff utd arm below the elbow in there and I thought that meant the goal didn't stand anyway?

Did they end up ruling it out for the offside?

They said they were checking a foul but there was no foul but offside.

It came off a Brighton player though

Users who are viewing this thread