Premier League thread (2 Viewers)

stupot07

Personally I think it was a foul, and the goal was rightly disallowed. You can't raise your hands, and body check or not, Antonio pushes him to the floor. A push is a foul and a direct freekick in the rules of the game.

On this angle you can see the defender is only looking at the ball, and is moving across to press Rice.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Great counter attack goal from Palace with a decent finish from Zaha. Nat Phillips was having a decent game but gone done by pace.

no_loyalty

You have to feel for Klopp, Liverpool not firing yet due to too many injuries 😂.

Brighton Sky Blue

Gary Neville saying Man Utd have all this money to spend but nobody wants to take it off them. £40 mill for Gyo?

SkyBlueSoul

"Nottingham Forest have agreed a deal to sign midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White from Wolves for a fee believed to be £44.5million including add-ons."

From The Athletic. Forest aren't fucking around but it's going to end horribly for them if they go straight back down. MGW has always looked like he's got a fairly high ceiling, and he's only 22, but I wouldn't be betting £44m on him coming good this season

Brighton Sky Blue

"Nottingham Forest have agreed a deal to sign midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White from Wolves for a fee believed to be £44.5million including add-ons."

From The Athletic. Forest aren't fucking around but it's going to end horribly for them if they go straight back down. MGW has always looked like he's got a fairly high ceiling, and he's only 22, but I wouldn't be betting £44m on him coming good this season

Well they relied a lot on loans last season so even with this latest signing the squad's not as bloated as you might think, but the net spend is monstrous.

Users who are viewing this thread