Premier League thread (15 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Arsenal probably head over heels for Arteta now, for beating the worst looking Spurs team in ages.

Frostie

Spurs utterly dreadful. Even before this, believe it or not, the data suggests they're even worse than their lowly league position suggests.
Really don't get the Nuno appointment, was never likely to be a good fit. They should have gone all out for someone like Potter.

Tommo1993

Spurs utterly dreadful. Even before this, believe it or not, the data suggests they're even worse than their lowly league position suggests.
Really don't get the Nuno appointment, was never likely to be a good fit. They should have gone all out for someone like Potter.

Yeah I see two managers on that touch line way out of their depth.

clint van damme

Spurs Much worse than under mourinho .

Man utd would also be better under mourinho with these players they have now

Mourinho was not the problem , he's a winner , nuno and ole are not

Don't agree about Mourinho. He causes carnage wherever he goes.
He's yesterday's man.
I agree about Nuno and Ole though. They are not going to build these clubs back up.

Grendel

Spurs Much worse than under mourinho .

Man utd would also be better under mourinho with these players they have now

Mourinho was not the problem , he's a winner , nuno and ole are not

He hasn’t won a league for 7 years I think and a champions league in 12

Sky Blue Harry H

Doesn't want to be there at all

I was talking to my brother (lives in Newcastle and is 60.40 Newcastlr/City not quite a half and halfer!). He tells me Spurs owe so much on their stadium that they are in serious financial trouble. If - as looks highly possible - they miss out on European football next season, they could implode (he says Arsenal are not dissimilar debt wise)

Sky Blue Harry H

Should have a decent chance with Roma this season.

Edit: scratch that - losing atm in the derby to Lazio (they'll want to string him up for that alone!)

Last edited:

Evo1883

To be fair , man utd (at the time) and spurs .. wouldnt be winning titles

He won the europa league with a pretty poor united team compared to the team today and finished 2nd in the prem , plus the FA CUP Ajax_vs_Man_Utd_2017-05-24.svg.png

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

I was talking to my brother (lives in Newcastle and is 60.40 Newcastlr/City not quite a half and halfer!). He tells me Spurs owe so much on their stadium that they are in serious financial trouble. If - as looks highly possible - they miss out on European football next season, they could implode (he says Arsenal are not dissimilar debt wise)
Think Arsenal still owe £330m on the stadium, albeit it's now to their owners

Terry Gibson's perm

Ayew of Palace hasn’t scored a goal in 32 prem league games, how do players like him and Long at Southampton survive at the top level for so long with such poor goal returns?

fernandopartridge

Good to see Leicester chucking away a two goal lead. Looks like they're heading for a mid table finish at best. Think the murmurings against Rogers have begun too.

Liquid Gold

What were Nuno's qualifications for the Spurs job? Got Wolves promoted then settled after being given the Portugal squad at huge expense.

Emperors new clothes because he isn't English.

Frostie

I get this overwhelming feeling that Wilfried Zaha is a massive twat.

Why?
I know he's properly competitive on the pitch which can rile opponents but I think many could take a leaf out of his book with how he conducts himself.

Frostie

Deserved goal for City, good game.

Salah brilliant. How on earth Milner stayed on though is ridiculous.

Terry Gibson's perm

The sun have put the players name who was arrested so it’s fairly easy to link.

Terry Gibson's perm

Just watched a bit of a Southampton v Spurs game from 1980 on itv4, a bit of a tackle went in punches get thrown the result no cards and a drop ball.

Users who are viewing this thread