Premier League thread (11 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

I wonder if Ramsdale was the first choice if he would have been available today?

Terry Gibson's perm

Penalty at Villa shows the fans in the Holte End loads with their phones up recording the moment.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I thought the same it took ages they were obviously looking hard for a reason not to give it.
When waiting for the check to finish I was thinking to myself . If the boot had have been on the other foot Sheffield would have been kicking off by now. I know I should not think like that. but the devil in me wondered why?The number of times it appeared on the screen and every time you could only reach the same conclusion.

Nick

Administrator
"our thoughts are with those innocent people who lost their lives"

Eermmm. Why not just stay quiet.

alexccfc99

Gary O’Neil been a brilliant guest on MNF
Thought he come across excellently

Bournemouth should be and probably are absolutely kicking themselves they forced him out after doing nothing wrong for a more ‘attractive’ name for it to go completely tits up

For me it goes to show how much English coaches get overlooked, if O’Neil was Spanish/Italian he would have been hailed as the best thing since sliced bread for the job he did last season

Same at Luton, if he was called Roberto Edwardio he would be linked with every big job that comes up

Tommo1993

Reckon Spurs will go on and put up a genuine title fight? Funnily after they let go of the best English striker in a few years.

skyblue1991

Spurs are a joy to watch at the moment and clearly a different side with Ange as manager

I don't think they'll win the league but they'll finish top 4 without a doubt. It helps massively that they have no European football

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

SBT

Wolves vs Chelsea moved from Saturday Dec 23rd at 3pm, to Christmas Eve at 1pm for TV coverage. Some fan groups are up in arms about it. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread