Transfer Rumour Premier League Dream Loanees (1 Viewer)

Skybluedownunder

With clubs like Blackburn last year managing to get Harvey Elliot on loan... Who would be on your dream Wishlist?

For Strikers I’d say...

Charlie McNeill - Man Utd
Liam Delap - Man City
Cole Palmer - Man City
Louie Barry - Aston Villa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

Elias Sorensen from Newcastle banged them in for fun in the youth leagues but had a couple of failed loan spells with Carlisle and Blackpool who didn’t really give him a chance, he’s someone I’d think would be worth taking a chance on. I think we were linked to him previously when he went to Blackpool from memory

slowpoke

With clubs like Blackburn last year managing to get Harvey Elliot on loan... Who would be on your dream Wishlist?

For Strikers I’d say...

Charlie McNeill - Man Utd
Liam Delap - Man City
Cole Palmer - Man City
Louie Barry - Aston Villa

Premier loans can come at a cost though and pressure that they play and don’t just warm the bench but get the right one can get you all the way to glory, just think of Villa and where they are now, loaning in Tammy Abrahams his goals propelled them to promotion, my Villa supporting mate said promotion would never have happened without him.

kg82

Premier league dream loans... Kane, Salah, Mane, van Dijk, Diaz, Chilwell, TAA, Alisson, Kante, Grealish. Probably a few more, in my dreams.

SlowerThanPlatt

Premier loans can come at a cost though and pressure that they play and don’t just warm the bench but get the right one can get you all the way to glory, just think of Villa and where they are now, loaning in Tammy Abrahams his goals propelled them to promotion, my Villa supporting mate said promotion would never have happened without him.
They were paying 50k a week for him

Skyblue_CP

I was wondering about that Jurgen Locadia that went to Brighton from PSV after scoring alot of goals, made his debut against us in the cup and looked quality, but hasnt done anything since. Maybe someone like him would be worth a punt on loan for a season, wages might be abit high granted.

SBAndy

Got overly excited when it was rumoured that Tyler Roberts was available on loan in January. That said, given he played in almost every game after that I’m gonna chalk that one up as wholly unrealistic.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I would like someone like
Striker - Obafemi or Simms
AM - jacob Ramsey from Villa or Gibbs-White
CM - Moder from Brighton or Smallbone from Southampton
LWB - Luke Thomas from Leicester or Sam Mccallum
CB - Osti or Mengi a quick CB from Man U was at Derby second half of the season dont know how he did but could be a good loan signing
RWB - Only because he has had a Great season for Lincoln TJ Eyoma at Spurs

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I was wondering about that Jurgen Locadia that went to Brighton from PSV after scoring alot of goals, made his debut against us in the cup and looked quality, but hasnt done anything since. Maybe someone like him would be worth a punt on loan for a season, wages might be abit high granted.
Think he is in the MLS with FC Cincinatti now

Users who are viewing this thread