Decider Predictions:

Sky Blue M

Sheff Utd 2-1 Yeovil
Swindon 1-1 Brentford

Yeovil 2-2 Sheff Utd
Brentford 3-1 Swindon

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I got 1 point... Brentford missing that last minute penalty cost me the league...

Can we predict the play-off matches as a decider?

SkyBlueM

Thought I was stuffed after the midweek games, but glad to get up there - too bad I missed a couple of sets of games

Nick

Administrator
I got 1 point... Brentford missing that last minute penalty cost me the league...

Can we predict the play-off matches as a decider?

I think it might have to come down to that. I will need to do it manually though as that doesn't do it so once the fixtures are released I will make a thread and PM you both to post in it?

Disorganised1

A cracking last week takes me up to 5th - but well done to everyone, especially the top 4.

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I think it might have to come down to that. I will need to do it manually though as that doesn't do it so once the fixtures are released I will make a thread and PM you both to post in it?

Yeah, that'd be fine. As long as SkyBlueM is happy with it. First leg matches are Friday and Saturday? Then the second leg matches are Monday I think.

SkyBlueM

For what its worth here's my attempt

Sheff Utd 2-1 Yeovil
Swindon 1-1 Brentford

Yeovil 2-2 Sheff Utd
Brentford 3-1 Swindon

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Really not sure about the Sheff Utd - Yeovil game. Last season the Sheffield United - Stevenage semi-final was an incredibly dull 0-0 draw. Wouldn't be surprised if Sheff Utd went with the same mentality this year.

Sheff Utd 1-0 Yeovil
Swindon 1-1 Brentford

Yeovil 2-1 Sheff Utd
Brentford 2-0 Swindon

Just so it's clear now, are the second leg predictions after 90 minutes, or does it include extra time?

Nick

Administrator
Really not sure about the Sheff Utd - Yeovil game. Last season the Sheffield United - Stevenage semi-final was an incredibly dull 0-0 draw. Wouldn't be surprised if Sheff Utd went with the same mentality this year.

Sheff Utd 1-0 Yeovil
Swindon 1-1 Brentford

Yeovil 2-1 Sheff Utd
Brentford 2-0 Swindon

Just so it's clear now, are the second leg predictions after 90 minutes, or does it include extra time?

Just 90 I think would be best?

Nick

Administrator
Sky Blue M

Sheff Utd 2-1 Yeovil - 0
Swindon 1-1 Brentford - 3

Yeovil 2-2 Sheff Utd - 0
Brentford 3-1 Swindon - 0

tehspecialone

Sheff Utd 1-0 Yeovil - 0
Swindon 1-1 Brentford - 3

Yeovil 2-1 Sheff Utd - 1