Pre Season Gallery / Greg Moorhouse on Trial (1 Viewer)

Mr Panda

More footage if you follow the Snapchat channel. On the move so haven't had time to analyse but Turnbull's there.

speedie87

Liking the old school nature of running up hills, and the players all seem to suffering nicely

Hopefully will stop conceding late on in games if are a bit fitter

Good character building stuff. I see that all the players are commenting how hard today was mcnulty says was the hardest day off pre season he's ever done. That's what I want to hear

Last edited:

steve82

Some really good finishes, he's quick to get across his marker and looks good in the air. You never know could just be the 20 goal striker we're looking for, certainly never did his chances any harm yesterday

Good variety of goals and seems confident to shoot with pace to burn

Sky Blue Harry H

845f6d1efb3493940398bcc6879e901c.png

Anyone got a idea who's clearing the header here?
Is it Dominic Hyam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one on the far side looks like John Deere........(who can spot the Ipswich connection?)

mark82

Some really good finishes, he's quick to get across his marker and looks good in the air. You never know could just be the 20 goal striker we're looking for, certainly never did his chances any harm yesterday

Some decent goals there. Lot of pace but seems composed when he does get in on goal. Maybe worth a punt, guessing he wouldn't cost a huge amount.

Nick

Administrator
But on the first day of training, pictures went up on the club’s website, people latched on to the unfamiliar face, figured out it was me and it got out on social media.

giphy.gif

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I would guess Thomas' decision will influence the outcome about whether we sign Moorhouse

Possibly, which is a shame since Thomas is dragging his feet doing very little to prove he wants to be here yet Moorhouse has put in a lot of effort to be offered longer time to stick around!

Plus whilst they play in similar positions I think they offer us something different. Be a shame if we lost out to him whether Thomas signs or not

st john

Possibly, which is a shame since Thomas is dragging his feet doing very little to prove he wants to be here yet Moorhouse has put in a lot of effort to be offered longer time to stick around!

Plus whilst they play in similar positions I think they offer us something different. Be a shame if we lost out to him whether Thomas signs or not
Agree totally, but its also about budget constraints, I hope we are still on the lookout for that 20 goal striker, Moorhouse may be the one who can provide the goals, but I think Thomas, Moorhouse, and a 3rd incoming striker might be beyond our means.

mark82

Agree totally, but its also about budget constraints, I hope we are still on the lookout for that 20 goal striker, Moorhouse may be the one who can provide the goals, but I think Thomas, Moorhouse, and a 3rd incoming striker might be beyond our means.

Don't think Moorhouse would be expensive. Hope we take a punt on him.

st john

Don't think Moorhouse would be expensive. Hope we take a punt on him.
Yes, I haven't seen him play yet but judging from the comments on here, he could be a good signing. I hope we sign him but just think that Thomas not making up his mind yet could well be a factor, especially considering no news about Moorhouse one way or the other.

Gazolba

Moorhouse looks way better than George Thomas to me.

oucho

Andy Turner reckons they might take a punt on him. Would be disappointed if that was who we were relying on this season.
The same Andy Turner who said we were keeping Ruben Lamerais, amongst several other bloopers in that infamous 'exclusive'???

Users who are viewing this thread