Pre Season 22/23 (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Back in training today

I noticed Matty Godden is still on holiday (according to Instagram). Assume he's still injured?

And who is going to be the first player to get injured in training.

I'm going for Kelly.

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

BornSlippySkyBlue

Anyone know if there will be any organised travel to the Forest game? Or anyone that’s done it before, what’s the best way in terms of flights, hotels etc? Tempted, just wondering how difficult it will be…

CovLad94

Surprised to see Tom Bilson still here, can see him being loaned or sold, think MR rates Cian Tyler ahead of him

PurpleBin

Anyone know if there will be any organised travel to the Forest game? Or anyone that’s done it before, what’s the best way in terms of flights, hotels etc? Tempted, just wondering how difficult it will be…

Was looking earlier. Hotels seem pretty cheap about the area. Looks about half hour area from Murcia airport.

CovLad94

Surprised that Huddersfield aren't starting there Pre Season till July 1st, surely with the season starting earlier you want as much preparation as possible

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Surprised that Huddersfield aren't starting there Pre Season till July 1st, surely with the season starting earlier you want as much preparation as possible

They did have a whole playoff campaign so finished quite a bit later than us. If you think about it we are only starting a week to ten days earlier than them. I do agree that only gives about 4 weeks though, which seems shorter than usual, but that's largely to the season starting earlier as well.

Sky Blue Harry H

They did have a whole playoff campaign so finished quite a bit later than us. If you think about it we are only starting a week to ten days earlier than them. I do agree that only gives about 4 weeks though, which seems shorter than usual, but that's largely to the season starting earlier as well.

I was wondering how that might affect Sunderland too, as they will have had less of a break due to play offs etc. Hopefully they are behind us, in terms of preparation/readiness !!

Grendel

I was wondering how that might affect Sunderland too, as they will have had less of a break due to play offs etc. Hopefully they are behind us, in terms of preparation/readiness !!

haven’t they already signed someone for £2 million?

SlowerThanPlatt

The game against FGR tomorrow scheduled to be BCD should be covered by their Twitter account, at least with HT/FT updates as v Swansea.

U23s lost 2-1 to Leicester on Friday

SlowerThanPlatt

XI: Simon Moore; Fankaty Dabo, Kyle McFadzean, Dom Hyam, Josh Reid; Ben Sheaf, Gustavo Hamer; Kasey Palmer, Fabio Tavares, Viktor Gyokeres, Tyler Walker.

Subs used: Simon Moore, Josh Eccles, Michael Rose, Ryan Howley, Jake Bidwell, Todd Kane, Jamie Allen, Liam Kelly, Callum O’Hare, Martyn Waghorn, Matty Godden.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Friendly or not I’m glad we beat them fuckers - hate them with a passion.

the horrific double over us in league two, then the shitty penalty shootout loss in the checkatrade.

Users who are viewing this thread