pppplllleeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Bring us back ! We need to come home now if your like me I'm sick of travelling to sixfields every other week if your not and miss us at home we are all the same I don't give anymore about who owns what just bring us home ffs #pusb :(

Otis

I don't really care who owns us either.

In the grand scheme of things I don't see too many whiter than white, thoroughly decent owners out there in the footballing world in general.

I will take Sisu owning the Ricoh as long as there are caveats in place to protect the stadium for the people of this city.

dongonzalos

I don't really care who owns us either.

In the grand scheme of things I don't see too many whiter than white, thoroughly decent owners out there in the footballing world in general.

I will take Sisu owning the Ricoh as long as there are caveats in place to protect the stadium for the people of this city.

Wigan

SkyblueDave89

Not many clubs with Football minded people in charge take Cardiff FC owner for e.g. so I agree let's go home & just support our team. Come on Cov council do something for the people of the City who voted you Into office .

Flying Fokker

Never been to Sixfields. Will never go to any other home stadium outside Coventry.

The hour glass is very nearly empty. I still look out for the results with a passion. I feel this mess is going to take years to recover from from a fans' perspective.

Fed up.

Otis

Never been to Sixfields. Will never go to any other home stadium outside Coventry.

The hour glass is very nearly empty. I still look out for the results with a passion. I feel this mess is going to take years to recover from from a fans' perspective.

Fed up.

Wish I did FF.

i don't even know who we are playing half the time, and though I am happy when we win, I am not euphoric, when we lose it doesn't hurt like it used to.

When I was going every defeat used to spoil my entire day. Now I just feel disengaged. I know they are my club, but it just doesn't feel like it. I have been going since the late 60's and have had season tickets for many, many of those years since. CCFC have been my life. At the moment it feels like a bereavement and I just don't feel the same about them.

Some days I don't even know we have a game.

Thanks Sisu/ACL/CCC for totally fooking everything up between you. The damage to this club is immeasurable.

Spionkop

Coventry is my faith, you say you are sick of going to Sixfields, don't go then. Play your part in bringing the team back to Coventry.

Rusty Trombone

Not many clubs with Football minded people in charge take Cardiff FC owner for e.g. so I agree let's go home & just support our team. Come on Cov council do something for the people of the City who voted you Into office .

What are you suggesting the Council do, bearing in mind their actions need to be on behalf of all the City?

italiahorse

12,000 Cov fans and a lot from outside Cov.
320,000 Citizens fed up with this saga.
Please don't ask for a vote.

Calista

Wish I did FF.

i don't even know who we are playing half the time, and though I am happy when we win, I am not euphoric, when we lose it doesn't hurt like it used to.

When I was going every defeat used to spoil my entire day. Now I just feel disengaged. I know they are my club, but it just doesn't feel like it. I have been going since the late 60's and have had season tickets for many, many of those years since. CCFC have been my life. At the moment it feels like a bereavement and I just don't feel the same about them.

Thanks Sisu/ACL/CCC for totally fooking everything up between you. The damage to this club is immeasurable.

I feel EXACTLY the same Otis. I just don’t mind about the results any more, and it used to matter so much to me.

Many people are assuming that when this is sorted out all the fans will automatically come back, but they are wrong. Long term damage to the fan-base has already been done, and I cannot see any scenario in which the owners will ever claw back even a tiny proportion of the £60 million they think they are owed.

It may or may not be a popular point of view, but I would genuinely be happy to support any team (including an ambitious new start-up in the lower leagues) that is going to represent Coventry. Thinking about it, all these years my passion has never actually been for the “Club” as such, I just support COVENTRY’S FOOTBALL TEAM. I don’t think SISU have got that yet, but they need to wake up now and negotiate properly. If they continue down this path much longer I believe they could be overtaken by an alternative club in Coventry very rapidly, and then the £60 million would definitely be gone.

Sky Blue Kid

SkyblueDave89...Come on Cov council do something for the people of the City who voted you Into office ....................................................................................................................................I totally agree...Sell the Ricoh to somebody who has CCFC and Football at heart...Not to these "SISU a**eholes". If they get the Ricoh there will be no more CCFC. The Club will be liquidated and the Arena and surrounding land will be sold at a vast profit.

torchomatic

Now this is the kind of crap that amazes me. Why would they do that? What evidence is there that they would do that? You're off your rocker. It's not as if you say you are "worried" that will happen or that it "could" or "might", you say it as if it is a cast iron fact.

Madness.

Not to these "SISU a**eholes". If they get the Ricoh there will be no more CCFC. The Club will be liquidated and the Arena and surrounding land will be sold at a vast profit.

6 Generations

Wish I did FF.

This!!!

Grendel

SkyblueDave89...Come on Cov council do something for the people of the City who voted you Into office ....................................................................................................................................I totally agree...Sell the Ricoh to somebody who has CCFC and Football at heart...Not to these "SISU a**eholes". If they get the Ricoh there will be no more CCFC. The Club will be liquidated and the Arena and surrounding land will be sold at a vast profit.

Complete bollocks

jimmyhillsfanclub

Unfortunately Sky Blue Kid, finding someone with CCFC & football at heart and someone with enough cash to actually purchase the club & the ricoh etc. appear to be completely mutually exclusive....

....So 6 years on, we are still stuck between a rock & a hard place....

1. Twatty shitty Hedge fund.
2. A variety of bullshit & bluster from the "all mouth & no trousers" brigade like Gary "look at me...I'm stood on the hill" Hoffman et al...who basically appear once in a while to do a bit of shit stirring & then fuck off again...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

But Otis, who wears them these days?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2

wingy

Because I really want the team back in coventry asap

Then i'll respond with the view that you can ignore me just as we mostly listened but ignored your plea In that thread the other week .My advice Is do something to change the situation . You are obviously disaffected with Sixfields yet two weeks ago It would have been OK if you could have converted a few of us to Improve the Dire atmosphere .If you really want the team Back in Cov you are going to have to consider doing something about It other than simply going to the game.

J

Jack Griffin

I'm much the same, I used to listen to avidly the radio when the team was away & go to most home games.. but now I just check the score after the match.. I have a completely different attitude..

Cov Council have tried, ACL have tried, the fans have tried and Fisher and his band of sinners just said Eff Off. Its time to abandon all things SISU, soon they will be gone and so I am afraid will be the old CCFC. But from ashes may come a better future. Any future without SISU would be better than the pain they serve up now.

Sky Blue Kid

@ Torchy and Grenduffy....Much like your total bollocks of "Estimating Facts" and Torchy's total bollocks of "I'm not going to sixfields" and then promptly goes and does it!!! Go fuck yourselves you pair of fucking arseholes!

Otis

@ Torchy and Grenduffy....Much like your total bollocks of "Estimating Facts" and Torchy's total bollocks of "I'm not going to sixfields" and then promptly goes and does it!!! Go fuck yourselves you pair of fucking arseholes!

Merry Christmas to you too, Kid.:D

Users who are viewing this thread