Match Thread Portsmouth vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 22nd Apr (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

Brill 1st half. Dping us proud

Jist shame didnt get 2nd as gonna be tough tp keep clean sheet here

Shipley only player below par so far

skyblue1991

Well played lads!

We should be 2/3-0 up though but cannot fault the effort.

Pompey will come out better second half, need to be very careful

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

larry_david

Kelly is a monster. Makes our team tick. Imagine if this was Doyle out there in his place.

Davies decent as well, well worth keeping on his last 2 performances.

Bright needs to be signed up no matter the fee.

Johnnythespider

I don't think anybody deserves shit so far, all having a decent game, Bright is the difference

Brighton Sky Blue

Game plan working very well but we should be at least 2 up-hopefully we don’t come to regret that. Burge’s lunacy in the first few minutes aside we haven’t really been in danger.

Paul Anthony

Decent half. We've looked every much as good as them, hope we can maintain that second half. Burge looking like he's got a mistake in him today, so we need more goals.

Brighton Sky Blue

Kelly is a monster. Makes our team tick. Imagine if this was Doyle out there in his place.

Davies decent as well, well worth keeping on his last 2 performances.

Bright needs to be signed up no matter the fee.

Like Sterling will be no lower than the Champs next season.

kg82

BBC saying we’ve only had 1 shot on target. Thomas’s was on target and I think it was Baka that Hiwula got in the way was too.

Nick

Administrator
BBC saying we’ve only had 1 shot on target. Thomas’s was on target and I think it was Baka that Hiwula got in the way was too.

Wouldn't trust their stats, usually a bit off when you watch the game to compare.

Users who are viewing this thread