Portsmouth Match (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Anyone heard any team news? I'm at work until 4 so no CWR for me :mad:

Wait a minute...actually, I'll probably have a better time at work than listening to Clive and Geoff's depressing analysis :p

I'd still like to know the team, though.

Nonleagueherewecome

3 o'clock..so who is actually playing, then? Did Deegan break down in the warm-up perhaps?

SkyBlue_Bear83

-------------Murphy
Keogh---Cameron--Cranie--Wood
-----------------Clingan
---------Gael------------Gardner
----------------Baker
--------Platt------------Juke

Christie on the bench, Hussey failed let fitness test, Thomas out of the squad (I assume injury)

Nonleagueherewecome

Ouch. Really impressed with Hussey last few games, he'll be a big miss. The break might do Cyrus good, though.

So much for the Cameron to Northampton story, then-sorry Aidy, we need him!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Ouch. Really impressed with Hussey last few games, he'll be a big miss. The break might do Cyrus good, though.

So much for the Cameron to Northampton story, then-sorry Aidy, we need him!
Yea Christie was carrying an injury going into the game so I assume that is a factor in leaving him on the bench.
Other subs are Dunn, Bell, Sheff, Mcdonald

Nonleagueherewecome

So the "Bell out to Christmas" rumour can also be put to bed. Well unless he gets injured again, which he probably will! Odd that Deegan rumour, considering he isn't even on the bench. He hasn't thrown another strop and stormed off, has he? :eek:

Nonleagueherewecome

Doh doh doh!

ccfcrob

Joe Murphy is a fucking donkey when will Thorn realise to drop the useless C**T

SkyBlue_Bear83

1-0 to Portsmouth, another loss on the way. Stupid mistake sounded like, no communication in the defence something that Platt identified weeks ago.

Nonleagueherewecome

Who was to blame? Murphy and A.N. Other?

coop

We are bottom of the leagueWe are bottom of the leagueWe are bottom of the leagueWe are bottom of the leagueWe are bottom of the league

Nonleagueherewecome

From what I could make out, there was a 3 way miscommunication between Murphy, Cameron and Wood. The defenders wanted the keeper to take it and Murphy thought the defenders were gonna deal with it.

Typical of a side with F.A. confidence-everyone wanting someone else to take responsibility. Although Wood has a record for that sort of behaviour (Notts F goal last season where he let the injured player dribble/limp to the byline..)

From what I could make out, there was a 3 way miscommunication between Murphy, Cameron and Wood. The defenders wanted the keeper to take it and Murphy thought the defenders were gonna deal with it.

Murphy should be dropped for Dunne IMO, he looks much more composed.

n1xon

we r shocking! y oh y am i standing here in the freezing cold watching this sh*t! we have done nothing at all!

Users who are viewing this thread