Portsmouth Match (3 Viewers)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
we need to win 50% of our remaining games probably to be safe! Dream on!

Sub

we are relegated so dont worry about it soon be christmas and january will be here soon all those players with any quality will be gone and the down we go every fan should just boycott the home games and save your money

Nonleagueherewecome

Anyone else hating their parents for getting you supporting City? Why couldnt my old have supported a decent team??

Nope. Motson was asked on Radio 5 if this was the best Spurs team he's seen in the past 40 years. He said the 1987 team was a great side that probably beats them. The warm glow made the pain go away for a while.

Plus my Man U supporting colleague dreads every game; because they have to win, or it's a failure and he's ripe for humiliation :D

Nonleagueherewecome

I don't know, Deuchar bangs them in...

Ha ha, good Kenny reference! If only we had that Ken, he could double up as physio and player-coach! Is he still over the other side of the pond, BTW?

kg82

Ha ha, good Kenny reference! If only we had that Ken, he could double up as physio and player-coach! Is he still over the other side of the pond, BTW?

Nah, he's playing for Livingston now, got 2 today I think... although one of them was an own goal!!

ashbyjan

On here everyone seems resigned to us going down yet get all upset and angry when we lose. Surely we cannot be relegated without losing? Either we think we can stay up and need change of manager and 100% backing from SBA (obviously won't be backing from board) or we relax, accept defeat, take pressure off thorn and just "enjoy" the bumpy ride to div 1.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We played them off the park second half and created loads of chances, the sooner he is aloud to make changes the better, roll on January because we need to bring in players. We are not street wise on the football pitch. Fed up of the goals we are conceding and it is doing his head in. We talked a lot about Pompey taking quick free kicks, showed them videos etc. but it was a waste of his time.
Main point was we need to add to the squad.

Nonleagueherewecome

On here everyone seems resigned to us going down yet get all upset and angry when we lose. Surely we cannot be relegated without losing? Either we think we can stay up and need change of manager and 100% backing from SBA (obviously won't be backing from board) or we relax, accept defeat, take pressure off thorn and just "enjoy" the bumpy ride to div 1.

The "relax, accept defeat, take pressure off thorn and just "enjoy" the bumpy ride to div 1" thang is what I've been doing since, ooh, maybe Watford? Ipswich?

I'd advise staying tuned to CWR on away-game days, the 60's pop has actually sent me into some kind of valium-like state of bliss. All the songs are happy and about dreams...

Users who are viewing this thread