Portsmouth Match thread (1 Viewer)

mark82

looking at the stats. portsmouth have not lost a game this season when they were winning at half time..............

How many have they actually been winning at half time?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Listening in on Solent Radio. Strange hearing commentary biased towards Pompey.......

nicksig

Doesn't matter how many we lose by. It's all or nothing so I'd bring Bell and Wilson and have a real go second half

Paxman II

Pompey have been awful all season but they have gathered themselves up and pulled it around of late and been getting some results.
We on the other hand have lost our top two scorers and top two defenders to injuries and that compounded by a new manager who wants the team to learn his ways at this late stage of the season when what we have been doing has got us where we are?

What does all that tell you?

AFCCOVENTRY

Pompey fans singing "You've got no sta-di-um..."
:claping hands::claping hands:

life is crap as a ccfc supporter i tell you...

Paxman II

Results all going our way today so far. Will that penalty signify the end of our chances? I hope not but this first 45 mins has been uninspiring after that miss. Knowing what's at stake I expect us to come out second half on the front foot.

nicksig

Looks like this season is finished. Time to shake things up at half-time and go all out. Don't see any other choice. Bring on Bell for McSheff and Wilson for Bailey?

Macca

We really need the points deduction this season. Team has looked shoddy for a few games. Don t want to start next year in minus points

NINOOVCOV

The players already know that the play offs are beyond our reach. At least 10 points will be deducted next week. So is it worth doing every thing possible to win the game? They cannot be arsed now, and i can't blame them. God i miss Highfield road.

Paxman II

The players already know that the play offs are beyond our reach. At least 10 points will be deducted next week. So is it worth doing every thing possible to win the game? They cannot be arsed now, and i can't blame them. God i miss Highfield road.

This is a typical non factual post that creates insightfulness. Absolute tosh. :mad:

NINOOVCOV

This is a typical non factual post that creates insightfulness. Absolute tosh. :mad:

Yes sir! Soz sir i will try harder.....up yours mate. There no need to take your shit out on me. The play off have been taken away from the players, and its not there fault. Its the fecking money grabbing bastards thats fecked our club. So is it really worth the effort anymore?

Macca

Yes sir! Soz sir i will try harder.....up yours mate. There no need to take your shit out on me. The play off have been taken away from the players, and its not there fault. Its the fecking money grabbing bastards thats fecked our club. So is it really worthvthe effort anymore?
I don t think this team is a play off team if I m honest

Users who are viewing this thread