Portsmouth Match thread (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Im not going to argue with people on here, but the league doesn't lie. I really do think that we have had the best season for decades.

How can it be our best season in decades when we are in the third division?

Paxman II

Yes sir! Soz sir i will try harder.....up yours mate. There no need to take your shit out on me. The play off have been taken away from the players, and its not there fault. Its the fecking money grabbing bastards thats fecked our club. So is it really worth the effort anymore?

You fail to understand what you are writing. I'm not taking any 'shit' out on anyone. You are stating things that are not true. How have the playoffs been taken from the players? Only the players can do that themselves. If you are inferring a - 10 point deduction then that is not fact and may never be. And that's my point!
Everyone on here for the most part wants to give each side in the current off field situation the blame for everything with scant regard for any actual legal position and reality.

No one has lost 10 points yet (if at all will) CCFC trading arm is NOT in admin. The playoffs are reachable. That at the moment is reality.

coop

do you realy expect anything else no matter we will be losing points the players must be fucked off

oakey

Best season in a decade, maybe. Still not good. I think fans who have seen away performances wear rose coloured specs and dont see the struggles we have at home for what they are. We are a nearly team. Better than being a nothing team like the last decade ... but still short of good enough for promotion.

coundonskyblue

Being a good season is different to an enjoyable season.

Football side of things has been more enjoyable than in recent years, however the fact remains it will be our lowest league finish for 51 years, so it can certainly not be described as a good season. Shite would be a better word to describe it.

NINOOVCOV

You fail to understand what you are writing. I'm not taking any 'shit' out on anyone. You are stating things that are not true. How have the playoffs been taken from the players? Only the players can do that themselves. If you are inferring a - 10 point deduction then that is not fact and may never be. And that's my point!
Everyone on here for the most part wants to give each side in the current off field situation the blame for everything with scant regard for any actual legal position and reality.

No one has lost 10 points yet (if at all will) CCFC trading arm is NOT in admin. The playoffs are reachable. That at the moment is reality.

Well thats your point of view, i actually think the 10 points or more deduction will come next week although i hope not.

nicksig

There's been nothing good about this season. Hammered in both main cups. Knocked out of jpt by Crewe. Falling away in league. 5 managers. And now effectively in administration. Could it be any worse?

Paxman II

Well thats your point of view, i actually think the 10 points or more deduction will come next week although i hope not.

NO It's a fact at the moment, not my point of view.

At least you now have said 'you think' which changes the tone completely. Before you were stating it as fact and that is where my objection is - not just with you here but many other posters who refuse to accept what is for what they assume is. Very important and instinctive difference.

NINOOVCOV

There's been nothing good about this season. Hammered in both main cups. Knocked out of jpt by Crewe. Falling away in league. 5 managers. And now effectively in administration. Could it be any worse?
When you put it like that......5 managers, that has to be a record. The players have done brilliant considering the shit they have had to put up with. Even though its the lowest league position and having all them managers. They deserve the playoffs.

Paxman II

When you put it like that......5 managers, that has to be a record. The players have done brilliant considering the shit they have had to put up with. Even though its the lowest league position and having all them managers. They deserve the playoffs.

Yes I certainly agree with that. Just to show you I can agree with you!

wolfie

Bring on admin. Season is over now. Need to get prepared for next season, if we have a team that is.

SBS

A rollercoaster season ended with that second goal. Corner defending has been nothing short of horrendous this season. McSheffrey has got to go as well.

Paxman II

As I said earlier best two strikers and defenders are missing and a new manager looking to change things at this stage adds up to this kind of late season nonsense.

I need not tell you the sense of defeat that will be over the club given this and the current plight off the field. Everyone from the milkman to the tea lady will get the blame.

Fact is you can't mitigate what I said in the first paragraph.

NINOOVCOV

Yes I certainly agree with that. Just to show you I can agree with you!

I still think that with all the shit thats gone on behind the scenes is having an effect on the players today, and if they know that we are going to be deducted points this week ahead then thats why i think its been taken away by the squabbling.

Users who are viewing this thread