Match Thread Port Vale v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 1st Oct (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Any team news yet?

Sadly I can see us being out fought and out battled again :( Hopefully TM going will make them get a bit fired up.

Still want to see a scuffle on the pitch, I can guarantee it will get the fans and players fired up for a result!

chiefdave

Hoping for a reaction from the players but fearing the worst. Getting a draw out of this one the way things are going could be a good result.

Samo

Coventry City: Burge (GK), Willis (C), Turnbull, Sterry, Page, Stevenson, McCann, Bigirimana, Sordell, Wright, Agyei.

Subs: Addai (GK), Ricketts, Harries, Gadzhev, Jones, Lameiras, Tudgay.

Nick

Administrator

Interesting no RCC, let's hope Burge has a blinder.

Looks like it will be the same formation as the other night.

chiefdave

RCC must be injured to not even be on the bench. Hopefully Burge has a decent game. His confidence has looked fragile in the past, so he could do with a decent game.

Nick

Administrator
Is it Bigi on the right again though? Ideally he would have Stevenson just in front of Bigi and McCann.

We will see :)

runner

Lee Burge in goal ... hhmm, I feared the worst before I heard about RCC ... seems our good luck continues eh .. 3 v 1 loss just can't see any other result.

LilleSkyBlue

Haven't posted for months. In total despair about everything Sky Blue but there has never been a better time to stand up and say I'm City till I die.

All that being said, we'll lose heavily today, I fear.

Which is nice.

Otis

Interesting no RCC, let's hope Burge has a blinder.

I hope he does for his sake. He lets a poor goal in and he is going to get totally hammered.

Hope he is more confident in commanding his penalty area than he was last time he was in.

Nick

Administrator
Nah, Burge is going to have a blinder today :)

If he doesn't, I will just delete I ever said it and hypnotise people men in black style so they forget!

stevefloyd

If the players had given up on Mowbray maybe we will see passion from them at last ..if they come out and perform as per usual we will know that TM was a good manager .....................maybe

higgs

200/1 Turnbull to score cov to win 1-0 you heard it here first

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Ctr3thbWgAAvsWe.jpg:large

Looks grey!

Philosorapter

Worth giving Burge another chance in the sun. Competition is good even if RCC is injured.

stevefloyd

Tudgay is clearly underperfoming so I am also really pleased to give potentially our best 3 strikers given a chance

lifeskyblue

Come on city. Give all us long suffering fans a positive end to another chaotic week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread