Match Thread Port Vale v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 1st Oct (2 Viewers)

Captain Dart

Huh. Anyway, Fireballs are better than Galasphere's. :p
Get back to me in a month I'm going into suspended animation, if there is an emergency send a zirgon ray signal.

Otis

To make a value judgement on a person on their charitable choice makes you a complete tool.

You don't know what else anybody contributes to, or what is important to them and why.

Anybody with a brain understands that.
Yeah. That's why I would give my money to a brain charity.

shmmeee

Yep, no need to. I'm resisting justifying my own choices here as it ain't anybody's business really but...

They're very different to yours, very different to his.

So fucking what. I can have very real reasons for my own choices.

Why do I get the feeling this isn't about charities any more?

Esoterica

whpgm.jpg

letsallsingtogether

Yep, no need to. I'm resisting justifying my own choices here as it ain't anybody's business really but...

They're very different to yours, very different to his.

So fucking what. I can have very real reasons for my own choices.
I like it when you get angry;)

Captain Dart

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I reckon he shouts randomly in sentences
Nick , you asked what is that about, well this is what it's about. You taking sides with some of the bullies on this forum !!
Especially some of the unprovoked vile verbal abuse that some people on this from get from the likes of Grendel.
And it has been noticed that he , Grendel, is never abusive to you Nick . Is it because your mates ?

Nick

Administrator
Nick , you asked what is that about, well this is what it's about. You taking sides with some of the bullies on this forum !!
Especially some of the unprovoked vile verbal abuse that some people on this from get from the likes of Grendel.
And it has been noticed that he , Grendel, is never abusive to you Nick . Is it because your mates ?

Ay? Somebody pointed out you kept capitalising words. I wouldn't class Shmeee as bullying you for pointing it out.

I've never met Grendel and wouldn't know him if I passed him in the street. I said you can forward the email onto me and Id post it up for you, the same as I would for anybody else who had done a bet or something like that?

Still not sure what point you are trying to get at?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Ay? Somebody pointed out you kept capitalising words. I wouldn't class Shmeee as bullying you for pointing it out.

I've never met Grendel and wouldn't know him if I passed him in the street. I said you can forward the email onto me and Id post it up for you, the same as I would for anybody else who had done a bet or something like that?

Still not sure what point you are trying to get at?
Yes because he one of the bullies wanted proof !!!

Grendel

Yes because he one of the bullies wanted proof !!!

Thank you for your contribution I appreciate it.

Regarding bullying I don't get what you mean - personally I think it's a bit crass to start bitching about my charity is better than yours. That's not going to encourage entant cordial is it?

As for proof - I assume that's standard. I paid someone last year and sent a PM as a matter of courtesy. Given your obvious dislike at the cause I don't see the request as unreasonable.

Esoterica

Grendel would argue his dick was a fanny if you told him it was a dick and he clearly loves a bit of one-upmanship but 'unprovoked vile verbal abuse' isn't something I associate him with. He comes on here and picks off the low hanging fruit of ridiculousness to argue with. Try not making outlandish statements and you'll soon pass under his radar.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Yes thanks for that - shame you couldn't copy and paste the e mail to me. Bit odd also you asked if I had it when I had already replied. The offer to meet in person was rather nice but not practical. I think there is an SBT e mail you can forward to and Nick can confirm payment. I will find out.

By the way I have children and we all support animal charities - don't know why you are so offensive.
You don't know why I'm so offensive , That's good coming you .( People who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones )
Just read your own posts to understand the meaning of glass house !!!

The offer to meet, you say not practical. So everyone knows the offer to meet was a home game of your choice, so I can prove to you
I had donated to your Charity. I offered you an Olive Branch and you make excuses ( it's not practical )

You go to the home games don't you ?

You have Children and no doubt they are very proud of you.

Be careful with the capital letters ( SBT ) some people on this forum will accuse you of shouting and being a bully.

Captain Dart

Yes thanks for that - shame you couldn't copy and paste the e mail to me. Bit odd also you asked if I had it when I had already replied. The offer to meet in person was rather nice but not practical. I think there is an SBT e mail you can forward to and Nick can confirm payment. I will find out.

By the way I have children and we all support animal charities - don't know why you are so offensive.

You broke the irony meter donkey lover boy.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Thank you for your contribution I appreciate it.

Regarding bullying I don't get what you mean - personally I think it's a bit crass to start bitching about my charity is better than yours.
Because you started the bitching, as you call it Before you won the bet and before I payed your Charity that was just me retaliating .

You call it bitching I call it bullying.

If you can't take it , don't dish it out.

Users who are viewing this thread