Popped over to see how sunderland felt about the last day . (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

They are frothing at the prospect of keeping us out of the play offs.

Gint11

Why do people continually discuss this? A club is only as big/small as how one perceives it. All my life there has never been a bigger club than Coventry, period. If a friend supports Leeds, Man U, Plymouth, Barnet, Orient, etc, I would understand, in fact hope, that they see their club as the biggest in the world, and who am I to disagree? Sunderland are on a par with Nuneaton Boro, Solihull Moors or Aston Villa.

This makes no sense to me whatsoever and I dislike Sunderland.

Hobo

Sunderland hate us for something that happened when I was a teenager and I am now retired and get concessions on a Coventry City season ticket. It was still their fault for not getting enough points!

Do they hate Bristol City as much?

Astute

Do they hate Bristol City as much?
They have something against just about every club.

Yes they have a massive support. But they see themselves as a top 5 club because of what they won over 100 years ago.

They can't get over the fact that they're not even the best club in their part of the country. Chip on their shoulders? More like a 55lb bag of spuds.

Grendel

Not surprised.

About 50 times the posters than we have here. Then the bad news. Grendel x 50. Boosh x 50. The decent posters get drowned out by the idiots.

you should know - you’ve posted on there more than here over the last 12 months

Astute

you should know - you’ve posted on there more than here over the last 12 months
More bullshit I see. Not posted on there since our last game against them.

So let's get back on track.

Were you right to want to get rid of Robins for a couple of years? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Grendel

More bullshit I see. Not posted on there since our last game against them.

So let's get back on track.

Were you right to want to get rid of Robins for a couple of years? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

no you were still posting a week after that - you’ve made 1,100 posts on the forum

Grendel

About right. We would have 100s more contributing but for them two. How have they not been banned after polluting thread after thread going off topic.

I am stopping 100s of people posting. Wow do you have evidence?

Astute

no you were still posting a week after that - you’ve made 1,100 posts on the forum
I can make that many posts because of an idiot like you. Been on that site for a lot of years as you can see. After Coventry I go to watch Sunderland with mates from there about as many times as I watch Palace with mates from there just like they watch us with me.

Back on track again.

We're you right to want to get rid of Robins for a couple of years? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Astute

I am stopping 100s of people posting. Wow do you have evidence?
Evidence?

Why do you always want evidence but always ignore when others want proof? All you ever do is wreck threads with your bullshit.

Back on track yet again.

We're you right to want to get rid of Robins for a couple of years? Evidence? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brighton Sky Blue

They have something against just about every club.

Yes they have a massive support. But they see themselves as a top 5 club because of what they won over 100 years ago.

They can't get over the fact that they're not even the best club in their part of the country. Chip on their shoulders? More like a 55lb bag of spuds.

Still the last team to win the top flight in red and white stripes

Grendel

Astute

Fuck off with the arguing. We are a game away from making the playoffs ffs
Sorry but he always goes at everyone after we win. I'm always hammered after a win. We might not have played today but the results are better than a win 😂

Grendel

Lol the irony.
Says the bloke who is ridiculed every 5 mins on a chat forum!

This gets better.

The only people “ridiculing” me is you and your pissed up sidekick mate who lives in France and can’t work out an ICU from a general ward

Keep going - it’s painting a picture for everyone on here

Londonccfcfan

The only people “ridiculing” me is you and your pissed up sidekick mate who lives in France and can’t work out an ICU from a general ward

Enjoy. Il get back to you tommorow. Promise.

Grendell the gift that keeps on giving.

Grendel

Enjoy. Il get back to you tommorow. Promise.

Grendell the gift that keeps on giving.

The problem is you say you have a fulfilling life but it’s 11 at night and all you want to do is talk to me

David O'Day

the irony of you calling people "pissed up"

never change grenners, never change

Astute

Every fucking thread.
It is shit. Fully agreed.

But if you were being personally attacked by Grendel or his sidekick Boosh you would also reply. Just like all of us that do. It's a vicious circle. And it ruins threads.

Users who are viewing this thread