Poor turn out for MK (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

untitled.jpg

Its defo morris minor....he just looks a bit more gay in your photo....

SkyBlueScottie

Personally I think its mainly due to the timing of the game, the last couple of seasons it was mid season, we had a bit of momentum behind us and people caught the bug, this year its the start of the season, only a few a games in and the bandwagon has not started rolling yet.

slyblue57

Can nt believe people complaining about a 2000 away following for a league 1 club.
We will be the top or near top away supported team in this league again this year.
pusb

FRY-CCFC

View attachment 3710

Its defo morris minor....he just looks a bit more gay in your photo....

8ab2547b0d42ccbba81d13db5bd2708a.jpg

The Reverend Skyblue

As the realisation of another season at 6fields , most on here said another season here will have devastating damage on the away support, and it has. People are simply losing interest fast and finding other things to do, or watch, on a Saturday, and who can blame them. Life should be as full as possible of things you enjoy doing, and following Cov at the moment is certainly not fun is it, and for that we have to thank the council/ACL and the biggest part SISU

Personally I can not see me going at all away this season, as much as I enjoyed the games I went to last season.

Come next May the club will be on a life support machine if things are the same

Last edited:

LB87ccfc

I just think MK away has had its day, people are on holiday, some have given up, some have been on holiday and cannot afford to go, some will save for swindon instead, but over 2k away by any club in this division has to be applauded.

skybluebeduff

I don't see why we take such a big following to MK Dons, such a kick in teeth to AFC Wimbledon and their fans who subsequently have helped us out in the past.

shmmeee

I don't see why we take such a big following to MK Dons, such a kick in teeth to AFC Wimbledon and their fans who subsequently have helped us out in the past.

Has any AFC fan ever said that, or are you just offended on their behalf?

Warwickhunt

Yes festivals and all that make only a small difference.

7000k and 2500k is a massive difference In just under a year.

For my opinion people have lost interest and some given up. Holidays and festivals have some bearing but if we had a return to the Ricoh and won 2 out of 3 games would more be going?
we are playing MK the earliest I have known in the season and yes Holidays do effect the crowd considerably i would not read to much into it.

Spagbol

I am going, as we have the last few years. Went to 7 away games last year, no home (Northampton), got to say I think it will only be about 3 this year, I feel like I am losing touch with my team. MK is handy and it's a nice ground. There is a definite drift as a an ex season ticket holder me and the kids miss it, it has to come home. AND SOON ! PUSB :(

LJC_CCFC

That's good news. So that's 2300 from ccfc and 600 extra so 2900 so that means around 600 have bought from mk dons. Makes sense.

3500 ain't too shaby.

Probably be 4000 plus with a few days left and people buying on the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

Probably be 4000 plus with a few days left and people buying on the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes definitely. More the better as always. I am considering 2 myself now I have to admit.

4000 would be decent. Shame we didn't win last night reckon few more would of gone.

So sad to see so many attending Franchise FC :(

Tin hat on now. :slap:

swisstony

99% of other teams fans don't care about us,the football league and Sisu don't.
It's just nice to have a day out!!!!!!!!
I'll bring the ham sandwiches and tizer !!!

bringbackrattles

They'll be around 4,000 City fans there on Saturday as many like me will leave it till last minute or pay on the day.
Great following again !

glancy89

FC United took nearly 2k to Barwell away last Sunday so thats why i am suprised to only see the numbers we've sold. Scary if we do get bk to the Ricoh as to how many arm chair supporters will actually turn up.....

FRY-CCFC

FC United took nearly 2k to Barwell away last Sunday so thats why i am suprised to only see the numbers we've sold. Scary if we do get bk to the Ricoh as to how many arm chair supporters will actually turn up.....

Fleetwood took 4000 to wembley for a play-off final. What an absolutely pointless statement to make.

Last edited by a moderator:
T20 Finals.

A few Sky Blues fans are also Bears fans at Edgbaston too.. and its T20 Finals day with Bears in the mix. I'm at Edgbaston.

skybluelee

The upper tier is starting to fill up nicely now. Anybody would have thought there was a feel good factor running amongst City fans today or something.

Come and join the 5,000-strong party on Saturday, booooooooooom!

dplzll

T20 Finals.
A few Sky Blues fans are also Bears fans at Edgbaston too.. and its T20 Finals day with Bears in the mix. I'm at Edgbaston.
Is that the Birmingham Bears ?

pusbccfc

The upper tier is starting to fill up nicely now. Anybody would have thought there was a feel good factor running amongst City fans today or something.

Come and join the 5,000-strong party on Saturday, booooooooooom!

Why aren't they filling out the 6000 bottom tier first?

glancy89

If you go on the Stadium MK plan it has a section in black for bottom and upper tier behind the goal that they opt for first i guess so they can have good segregation from home fans but City do have the option of more blocks if we sell well!
Why aren't they filling out the 6000 bottom tier first?

pusbccfc

If you go on the Stadium MK plan it has a section in black for bottom and upper tier behind the goal that they opt for first i guess so they can have good segregation from home fans but City do have the option of more blocks if we sell well!

Reckon they will have lower tier available tomorrow or are they selling too fast?

Houdi

Really looking forward to this now,hopefully should be a great atmosphere, and everybody can finally go back to just being Coventry fans again. With arguments/debates just confined to whether the 5/3/2 is better than the 4/4/2, or whether Thorn was actually a tactical genius.:) And then the countdown to the homecoming.:claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread