Poor turn out for MK (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

Apparently MK Office phones are ringing off the wall, they cannot keepup with the volume

Chipfat

Good fill MK, then fill the Ricoh,,show Sisu anymore threats about new grounds, moving away will result in failure...Ricoh is the club's rightful place...

Chipfat

At the Ricoh the club has hope,, a fan live's for hope, that's all they have,, hope for promotion, hope for wembley hope's for a great day out with mates watching a win.. Days remembered are all what being a fan is about,, bank holiday's , festival's and the lack of believe in the club being ours caused the lack of gates and falling gates.. As for NTFC gates that will be argued by all for long time to come,,, rights and wrongs will be an individual's opinion and just like arsehole's we all have one...

Sky Blue Harry H

1 x MK ticket purchased at lunchtime - half an hour after the boss said 'just seen an E-Mail from Martin Reeves (Council) that Coventry are moving back to the Ricoh................................................get in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

kg82

Can't go, can't even listen to it. Damn drivers awareness course! What are we expecting there to be now after today's news?

Frisky blue

As the realisation of another season at 6fields , most on here said another season here will have devastating damage on the away support, and it has. People are simply losing interest fast and finding other things to do, or watch, on a Saturday, and who can blame them. Life should be as full as possible of things you enjoy doing, and following Cov at the moment is certainly not fun is it, and for that we have to thank the council/ACL and the biggest part SISU

Personally I can not see me going at all away this season, as much as I enjoyed the games I went to last season.

Come next May the club will be on a life support machine if things are the same

How the fuck are the council or ACL to blame for any of this?
sisu and sisu alone, are to blame for what has happened to our club. FFS.

Speng

Does anyone know how many we have sold ,
Got me and my lads yesterday after the news ... Can't wait ...

skybluelee

Does anyone know how many we have sold ,
Got me and my lads yesterday after the news ... Can't wait ...

Looks like about 2,700 on the 'choose your seat' ticket page plus whatever MK have sold direct. The Telegraph said last week that they had sold 1,500. How true that is I don't know, but could mean that now overall sales are at around 4,500.

Should mean 5,000+ come tomorrow. Can't wait. PUSB.

Users who are viewing this thread