Poll:Attendance (2 Viewers)

How will St. Andrews impact attendance next season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sky Blue Harry H

but the fact remains that again the club has been moved out of the City of Coventry. That in itself is “not different this time” as it amounts to the same when they did it before albeit in a different location.

Not sure there is anywhere to play within Coventry this time, though?

Sky Blue Harry H

I’m pretty fair weather with England I’ll have to admit. In the past our friendlies and qualifiers have bored me to sleep - with the exception of that game away at Germany in 2016(?). But World Cups and Euros I’m all over them. Would love to actually be at our games one day.

Exactly the same, although I do get frustrated if England play poorly. Also the hurt of a loss is nothing compared to a City defeat (although I am hardened to them). I'd take a City promotion over an England World Cup win any day.

hill83

I won’t be going to SA and will be attending away games only. That is based on not agreeing with taking the football club out of the City (for the second time).
“It’s different this time” is one of the arguments I have seen being used as a makeweight and possibly a justification to attend “home” games (and too a degree yes there were/are 3 parties involved) but the fact remains that again the club has been moved out of the City of Coventry. That in itself is “not different this time” as it amounts to the same when they did it before albeit in a different location.

Yeah but it is different this time though isn’t it. So there’s that to consider.

SkyblueBazza

Well one or two comments abput 'proper fans' & saying CJ is a 'shit fan' is basically inflammatory to someone like me.

Personal circumstances for last season & half the previous have meant I have been unable to attend even 1/2 as many as I would have. That isn't likely to change this side of Xmas or even Easter (I am a neg-'ed myself about said circumstance) These throw away put-downs (banter???) aren't helpful & probably alienate people.

The comments weren't even aimed at me but they still grate!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Well one or two comments abput 'proper fans' & saying CJ is a 'shit fan' is basically inflammatory to someone like me.

Personal circumstances for last season & half the previous have meant I have been unable to attend even 1/2 as many as I would have. That isn't likely to change this side of Xmas or even Easter (I am a neg-'ed myself about said circumstance) These throw away put-downs (banter???) aren't helpful & probably alienate people.

What about the wasps poll and the opinion of fans including CJ regarding them

Do you agree with 90% of ccfc fans?

hill83

Not read the whole thread but if you can’t go you can’t go. I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s the moral compass brigade that can swivel.

SkyblueBazza

What about the wasps poll and the opinion of fans including CJ regarding them

Do you agree with 90% of ccfc fans?
Haven't even looked at it, nor his comments.

I have made my thoughts clear over a long period of time on Wasps though, & will be damned if I am going to go over then again.

Maybe you can summarise?

Grendel

Haven't even looked at it, nor his comments.

I have made my thoughts clear over a long period of time on Wasps though, & will be damned if I am going to go over then again.

Maybe you can summarise?

90% want the cunts gone

ccfc1234

I won’t be going to SA and will be attending away games only. That is based on not agreeing with taking the football club out of the City (for the second time).
“It’s different this time” is one of the arguments I have seen being used as a makeweight and possibly a justification to attend “home” games (and too a degree yes there were/are 3 parties involved) but the fact remains that again the club has been moved out of the City of Coventry. That in itself is “not different this time” as it amounts to the same when they did it before albeit in a different location.
You normally talk sense but this time is categorically different. Last time we chose to leave this time we had our hand forced.

SkyblueBazza

90% want the cunts gone
Lol...if it mean CCFC get the benefits of stadium ownership - I'm 100% behind it. Sadly, I don't trust SISU not to go & charge us fuck-off stupid amounts anyway in time so we are in a no win situation as a football club overall!

Grendel

Lol...if it mean CCFC get the benefits of stadium ownership - I'm 100% behind it. Sadly, I don't trust SISU not to go & charge us fuck-off stupid amounts anyway in time so we are in a no win situation as a football club overall!

So we are better off in Birmingham,

Adge

You normally talk sense but this time is categorically different. Last time we chose to leave this time we had our hand forced.
The circumstances may be different-but again we have left and I’m sorry that I can’t endorse that by attending.

Greggs

who do you think will suffer, apart from yourself?

SkyblueBazza

So we are better off in Birmingham,
Well...no...I'm not sure we are. Surely it is not more cost-effective for us to play in Birmingham? SISU are doing the same as Wasps - digging their heels in to distress each other & make a point

fernandopartridge

You've only posted this about 300 times. Good for you

Nick

Administrator
Yep-thought I may aswell join the party on the repeat stakes. Good for all those who are going to St Andrews too.
The morals chufty badge only really works if you stick to it.

How many will have refused to go while we were in Coventry as well?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It’s fair enough but ultimately what can the club do to be playing their games in Coventry?

The whole thing about wasps wanting the losses covered is pretty much ignored by anyone of note (trust, wasps council etc)

Without agreeing to those terms what can we do

Otis

Exactly the same, although I do get frustrated if England play poorly. Also the hurt of a loss is nothing compared to a City defeat (although I am hardened to them). I'd take a City promotion over an England World Cup win any day.
Yeah, I'm exactly the same, except completely the other way around.

Warwickhunt

CCFC would be playing at the RICOH if you would be guarantor of any WASPs losses!

Users who are viewing this thread