Match Thread Polite Notice (AKA Grendel, Nick & Orca's Argument Thread) (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Grendel

Funny, never been accused of the latter, but the former, definitely. I've also been part of a coordinated PR campaign.

I wouldn’t flatter yourself - you the PSB quartet CW and Ginetta couldn’t co-ordinate a piss up in a council office

Tommo1993

This post. More what’s going on in the back...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

shmmeee

I hate places that put “Polite Notice” in fonts and colours that intentionally make you mistake it for “Police Notice”.

Fuck you, I’ll park where I want.

Tommo1993

I hate places that put “Polite Notice” in fonts and colours that intentionally make you mistake it for “Police Notice”.

Fuck you, I’ll park where I want.

Like those motorcyclists who’ve taken to wearing the hi-vis jackets with POLITE written on their back. True cuntage.

Grendel

Regardless, we're all human FFS and want what's best for our club...despite the differences in how we think this should be achieved.

Personal attacks aren't cool.

Problem is old James Whale thinks it’s funny when Lies Reid dishes it out to people he doesn’t like and reports anyone who uses the same rhetoric against him or his strange assortment of buddies

Orca

Problem is old James Whale thinks it’s funny when Lies Reid dishes it out to people he doesn’t like and reports anyone who uses the same rhetoric against him or his strange assortment of buddies

What a crock. You think what I like on Twitter is any of your business? I don't make personal attacks and me liking a post from someone isn't a personal endorsement. You however are persistently offensive and make regular personal attacks. Remember when you said @magnuhorse was the kinder, more tolerant version of Grendel? Didn't last long.

Nick

Administrator
What a crock. You think what I like on Twitter is any of your business? I don't make personal attacks and me liking a post from someone isn't a personal endorsement. You however are persistently offensive and make regular personal attacks. Remember when you said @magnuhorse was the kinder, more tolerant version of Grendel? Didn't last long.
Erm, liking a post is a personal endorsement. That's the whole idea of it.

Grendel

Orca

It exposes your hypocrisy you dimwit

What's hypocritical? I follow plenty of people who share the opposite view to the accounts you consistently call 'my buddies'. Is me following them an endorsement too?

Grendel

What's hypocritical? I follow plenty of people who share the opposite view to the accounts you consistently call 'my buddies'. Is me following them an endorsement too?

You applaud bullies if you like who they are bullying and claim moral indignation when it’s turned back on you or the strange followers you have like CW (aka bigfatron) James Alexander (Ginetta) and Johnson (Lamtara) and especially the parody accounts who all abuse Reid

Grendel

I came back because I was being discussed on here. Thanks for the offensive comment though

Oh fuck off this is boring

Orca

You applaud bullies if you like who they are bullying and claim moral indignation when it’s turned back on you or the strange followers you have like CW (aka bigfatron) James Alexander (Ginetta) and Johnson (Lamtara) and especially the parody accounts who all abuse Reid
Strange followers? I can't help who follows me or who interacts with me and again, how is who I interact with anything to do with you?

Grendel

Strange followers? I can't help who follows me or who interacts with me and again, how is who I interact with anything to do with you?

If they abuse peoole like Les Reid and you lap it up fine but don’t cry like a baby when you get it back

It’s hardly difficult

Orca

If they abuse peoole like Les Reid and you lap it up fine but don’t cry like a baby when you get it back

It’s hardly difficult

Again, what's that got to do with you? You've chosen to follow me so you can see who I interact with. Just unfollow me if you don't like it

Users who are viewing this thread