Match Thread Polite Notice (AKA Grendel, Nick & Orca's Argument Thread) (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

giphy.gif

Grendel

Again, what's that got to do with you? You've chosen to follow me so you can see who I interact with. Just unfollow me if you don't like it

I’d rather challenge it thanks

Bugsy

Nick

Administrator
It’s not me with the CCFC InfoWars award!

Students on Twitter who go about admonishing others for having followed/liked/retweeted someone they deem impure and demanding an apology.

Name was coined by David Baddiel I believe.
I'm not asking for him to apologise, just pointing out liking something is endorsing it.

That's fact.

If he wants to get all excited when those accounts go into overdrive he shouldn't really give it the victim act.

Grendel

OK, so you think you're in charge. Got it.

No I think I want to challenge wankers like Ginetta and you happen to be in his camp

Orca

No I think I want to challenge wankers like Ginetta and you happen to be in his camp

How am I "in his camp"? Me liking a post, doesn't mean I agree with everything they do and I certainly don't like everything they tweet. Are you saying because we follow each other, we're somehow entirely linked on everything we do and say?

Nick

Administrator
How am I "in his camp"? Me liking a post, doesn't mean I agree with everything they do and I certainly don't like everything they tweet. Are you saying because we follow each other, we're somehow entirely linked on everything we do and say?
Are you purposely being thick? Because you spend your days liking each others comments gives it away. It's not just about following somebody, how many times do you need this pointing out?

The naive act doesn't work, the same one that you don't know who they are and what they are about.

Grendel

No I’m saying anything you like from tossers like Lies Reid and Ginetta shows you are either stupid or also a tosser or both

Users who are viewing this thread