Match Thread Polite Notice (AKA Grendel, Nick & Orca's Argument Thread) (2 Viewers)

mark82

Please can we try to keep threads on topic. We don't all have to agree but can we stop threads descending into personal arguments, I'm bored of it and I'm sure many others are too. Let's not go back to the days where every thread descended into name calling and off topic arguments.

Thanks

Grendel

I’m feeling all Moby Dick

rob9872

I've not had a topic for years. What other sweets have haven't you had for some time?

Orca

Please can we try to keep threads on topic. We don't all have to agree but can we stop threads descending into personal arguments, I'm bored of it and I'm sure many others are too. Let's not go back to the days where every thread descended into name calling and off topic arguments.

Thanks
Calling people a "C**t" is OK, posts off topic, not OK. Got it.

fellatio_Martinez

Thanks

I hate moderators like you.

Leave it to the chilled out entertainers to decide what's boring, yeah?

giphy.gif

mark82

Funny, never been accused of the latter, but the former, definitely. I've also been part of a coordinated PR campaign.

Haven't we all? It's all part of the immense fun of being a Coventry City fan these days.

Users who are viewing this thread