Police officer shot dead by man in custody (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Sadly humans don’t need religion to believe nonsense and use it as an excuse to attack others. Just look at the QAnon mentalists.

We really need a second enlightenment.

I thought he was referring to QAnon!

Paul Anthony

How the hell does anyone manage to get a gun past the custody desk into a cell? That just shouldn't be even remotely possible. I thought every one was searched as soon as they were inside the nick?

Nick

Administrator
Known to the authorities for being on the terror list.

It could have ended up much worse

The Lurker

shock

the usual suspects will no doubt bury heads in sand as always. How many more atrocious need to occur for this country to wake up to what’s happening within us. tragic news but this will be all too common the next 20 years

wingy

Turn off the cesspit of social media .
Have no Idea if relevant to this case.
What a tragedy for the officer's family.

clint van damme

Which makes it all the more unbelievable he got a gun in.
If it was a persistent shop lifter you could perhaps understand a bit of complacency but someone on the terror list? It doesn't add up.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Isn’t that giving him what he wants?
It's an expression of my anger to be honest. I wouldn't be bothered to ask him what he wants. He couldn't be bothered to think about the police officer or his family. He had loaded gun .
Feel free to say I'm wrong but I couldn't give an absolute toss what he "wants" but I don't want to use taxpayers money to keep him locked up for 20 years . Scum . He can hang. Slowly would be a bonus.

Macca

I had to look up QAnon or whatever it was and while ludicrous it’s no more so than Islam or Christianity

shmmeee

I had to look up QAnon or whatever it was and while ludicrous it’s no more so than Islam or Christianity

That’s the point though. If it’s not religion it’s chakras and horror scopes or flat Earth and ancient aliens. It’s a fundamental flaw in human brains that we like magical thinking. It’ll be constant vigilance against it, even if religion disappeared tomorrow.

RegTheDonk

Dare say the facts will come out in due course, can believe he might have needed a proper search to find something small like a razer blade or something in his shoes/socks, but a gun and ammo for gods sake. Such a shame for the cop who got killed, only a short time until he retired apparently.

wingy

Dare say the facts will come out in due course, can believe he might have needed a proper search to find something small like a razer blade or something in his shoes/socks, but a gun and ammo for gods sake. Such a shame for the cop who got killed, only a short time until he retired apparently.
Oh must be mixed up thought they said 23 on C4 news
Something procedural must obviously have been amiss .
But guy is utter c***.

David O'Day

shock

the usual suspects will no doubt bury heads in sand as always. How many more atrocious need to occur for this country to wake up to what’s happening within us. tragic news but this will be all too common the next 20 years
Look who's back

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

wingy

Did I hear that he was brought in under some scheme/routine?
If so would that have been under some form of watch/monitoring regime?

Ccfcisparks

The world recently has really brought out the scum of society. The racial point scoring on twitter today is disgusting and beyond belief.

SBT

shock

Did you ever figure out what happened with the imaginary Somali knife murderer in Birmingham or are you still on the hunt for him

Macca

That’s the point though. If it’s not religion it’s chakras and horror scopes or flat Earth and ancient aliens. It’s a fundamental flaw in human brains that we like magical thinking. It’ll be constant vigilance against it, even if religion disappeared tomorrow.

Oh I agree 100% but the difference is in my head that if it’s someone who is obsessed with Astrology we laugh them off. If it’s an organised religion ,whatever type, which has no more basis in fact, we indulge it

Sky Blue Pete

shock

First officer since 2012 so maybe it’s not getting out of hand. Doesn’t reduce the tragedy of this incident to his friends and family but stop

Sky Blue Pete

We have a violent streak too don’t we?

clint van damme

First officer since 2012 so maybe it’s not getting out of hand. Doesn’t reduce the tragedy of this incident to his friends and family but stop

I don't want to sound flippant but there have been two people killed by cows in the UK in the last fortnight.
No-one is running round scaremongering about cows are they?
People trying to weaponise this incident to fit their agenda is disgusting.

These incidents are extremely rare in this country thankfully but again, that doesn't diminish the tragedy of it.
And while you're right, first officer shot since 2012, let's not forget the PC Andrew Harper killed recently, which was murder no matter what the courts said as far as I'm concerned.

Sky Blue Pete

I don't want to sound flippant but there have been two people killed by cows in the UK in the last fortnight.

These incidents are extremely rare in this country thankfully but again, that doesn't diminish the tragedy of it.
And while you're right, first officer shot since 2012, let's not forget the PC Andrew Harper killed recently, which was murder no matter what the courts said as far as I'm concerned.
Absolutely about him being killed - yes

Macca

that tweet in its level of agitation and rabble rousing is disgusting. As part from football I’m done with social media

The Lurker

Did you ever figure out what happened with the imaginary Somali knife murderer in Birmingham or are you still on the hunt for him

wow!!! media gone all quiet on it. Wonder why? if a white person went on stabbing 8 black people be still in the news now.

shmmeee

We have a violent streak too don’t we?

Yep. See that woman running randoms off the road because QAnon made her think everyone’s a pedo. Or the people attacking 5G workers.

I’m as atheist as they come but religion isn’t the cause of this stuff, or it’d be a lot more prevalent
wow!!! media gone all quiet on it. Wonder why? if a white person went on stabbing 8 black people be still in the news now.

Again. Your “side” here murdered an elected official in broad daylight and we basically pretend it never happened. Not only that we’ve been busy enacting his ideology ever since.

Piss all the way off with this shit.

The Lurker

Yep. See that woman running randoms off the road because QAnon made her think everyone’s a pedo. Or the people attacking 5G workers.

I’m as atheist as they come but religion isn’t the cause of this stuff, or it’d be a lot more prevalent

Again. Your “side” here murdered an elected official in broad daylight and we basically pretend it never happened. Not only that we’ve been busy enacting his ideology ever since.

Piss all the way off with this shit.
Truth hurts. just because a handful of you jump on every thread with your woke bullshit not everyone is the same. Silent majority know what’s happening around them. You lot live in your little everything is perfect bubble. You don’t live in the real world man. Look at Gosford street other week. 90% of all gun and knife crime is committed by black people on eachother. where is the BLM speaking up for that? More black die because of other black people than killed by White people.

Sky Blue Pete

Truth hurts. just because a handful of you jump on every thread with your woke bullshit not everyone is the same. Silent majority know what’s happening around them. You lot live in your little everything is perfect bubble. You don’t live in the real world man. Look at Gosford street other week. 90% of all gun and knife crime is committed by black people on eachother. where is the BLM speaking up for that? More black die because of other black people than killed by White people.
You are very angry and fearful and I get it. We all get it. Truth hurts. Poverty kills. Inequality kills. Woke shmoke. No one is saying everything is perfect

clint van damme

What the fuck has BLM got to do with a Sri Lankan shooting someone?
I can remember not a million years ago when an illegal immigrant wanted for murder in his home country shot and killed two police officers and there wasn't this much outrage from the far right, wonder if it had anything to do with said illegal immigrant being a white American?

Nick

Administrator
Oh look, leftie righty shit.

giphy.gif

clint van damme

Oh look, leftie righty shit.

giphy.gif

do you expect people not to respond when someone uses an incident like this to drive their agenda? Especially when there's actually no link between the disingenuous bollocks they're pushing and the actual incident.

Nick

Administrator
do you expect people not to respond when someone uses an incident like this to drive their agenda? Especially when there's actually no link between the disingenuous bollocks they're pushing and the actual incident.

Either way, playing it down or playing it up is just as bad.

A man was killed by somebody known to be involved with terrorism.

clint van damme

Either way, playing it down or playing it up is just as bad.

A man was killed by somebody known to be involved with terrorism.

I totally agree. So why push an agenda that's not even connected on the back of it? I haven't seen anyone playing it down.

skybluetony176

Ha ha ha. Perfect little bubbles. We live in right wing bubble voted for in a referendum and elected by the “silent” majority. Do me a favour.

Users who are viewing this thread