Police officer shot dead by man in custody (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
How does that happen? How would he have a gun?

clint van damme

Marty

Rip to the officer, should have left the c**t who shot him out the back to bleed out.

Evo1883

Stole the officers gun?

Or wasn't searched prior to entering a custodial building?

Terribly sad

Nick

Administrator
It could have been a lot worse if he smuggled a gun in, he could have taken a few officers out.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Most of the time a full proper body search will be conducted on handing over to the on duty custody sergeant. On the scene quite often only a light search is done, this of course depends on the circumstance of the arrest. I imagine he was resisting arrest and got cuffed. He ended up in the back of a police car without any further contact I would imagine. Then when he was released from cuffs for further searching and incarceration at the station he pulled out a gun and started shooting.

By the sounds of it he then turned it on himself but fucked it up.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Hang the bastard.

Evo1883

Wish I didn't go on twitter to look up this... Popped on the CNN tweet about it and a couple people seem strangely happy about this (Americans).

Also a particular radio 4 host needs to take her face for a shit.

shmmeee

To be honest... The world could do with 1 less evil c**t breathing 🤷 save some oxygen for the rest I say

Not against the death penalty at all me... But that's another discussion entirely

Don’t believe in good or evil personally, that’s for kids books, but thats not my point. Even if you’re pro death penalty, should it be used with someone to attempted suicide? Was only being slightly facetious.

Evo1883

Don’t believe in good or evil personally, that’s for kids books, but thats not my point. Even if you’re pro death penalty, should it be used with someone to attempted suicide? Was only being slightly facetious.

I know... It is what he wants so let nature take its course I say

Macca

Arrested for possession of ammunition, not searched properly or handcuffed? This isn’t going to encourage decent men to join the force

clint van damme

Wish I didn't go on twitter to look up this... Popped on the CNN tweet about it and a couple people seem strangely happy about this (Americans).

If you want a highly functioning society you can't have people going round shooting the police or the police shooting members of the public for that matter.
Fortunately both rare in this country. That doesn't make it any better for this officers family though.

shmmeee

If you want a highly functioning society you can't have people going round shooting the police or the police shooting members of the public for that matter.
Fortunately both rare in this country. That doesn't make it any better for this officers family though.

I think we all have to accept America isn’t a functioning society.

Macca

I saw in a statement from the police that they are wary about searching people now... This can't continue... This nonsense has to stop

Understandable really the police may as well have the handcuffs on themselves. Though their paymasters seem more relaxed when they are intimidating old dears sitting too close on a bench

2020 you have excelled yourself

ccfc92

I bet Twitter is a cesspit today with them idiots on there.

Evo1883

There's also been a machete attack by the Charlie hebdo offices today in Paris... 4 people injured

Macca

Just as we were starting to escape the shackles of Christianity there is now another flipping cult taking over

shmmeee

Just as we were starting to escape the shackles of Christianity there is now another flipping cult taking over

Sadly humans don’t need religion to believe nonsense and use it as an excuse to attack others. Just look at the QAnon mentalists.

We really need a second enlightenment.

Users who are viewing this thread