Poland v England (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Because it doesn't matter, I don't mind that seeing the joy on their fans faces. However, we have been bang average, despite being 'in control' Not going for the jugular is what has cost us imo.

Johnnythespider

Disappointing end to the game, a touch of complacency maybe,ref was weak as they come.

Paul Anthony

Apart from Kane's goal, not exactly a classic encounter.

I don't know what Southgate has against making changes, but we needed something to freshen it up. Bad game management, something he needs to work on.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I don't really care to be honest.

We fucked up the final on penalties and all the bottle jobs got away with it.

Southgate and his outlook is just poor. We have a good squad but we really are pathetic.

Brighton Sky Blue

I don't really care to be honest.

We fucked up the final on penalties and all the bottle jobs got away with it.

Southgate and his outlook is just poor. We have a good squad but we really are pathetic.

Hard to get annoyed tonight though it does show just how big an advantage having a stacked crowd can be-oh wait.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Hard to get annoyed tonight though it does show just how big an advantage having a stacked crowd can be-oh wait.

My love for the England team is dropping a lot. I'm still so mad over the penalties but we can't say anything because some twitter accounts were racist.

We need to grow some fucking balls.

wingy

Always that danger at only 1 -0.
Sometimes it just like being over elaborate around the box.
Inevitably ite breaks down.

wingy

My love for the England team is dropping a lot. I'm still so mad over the penalties but we can't say anything because some twitter accounts were racist.

The manager selected the penalty takers though based on practice not experience or minute's on the pitch etc.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Fucking hell.

Oh well, will just be P9 W9 D1 L0

giphy.gif

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The manager selected the penalty takers though based on practice not experience or minute's on the pitch etc.

Sure, but we lost a final and the violins are out. It is frustrating. We could and should have won that game. Not allowed to be angry though.

Sky Blue Harry H

For me Bellingham needs to become an integral part of the team; he has a bit more to offer than Phillips (who I like) imo. Him and Rice centre midfield. Although we all 'love; Jack Grealish, he had an average game at best tonight. Shots on target/attempts tells the tale for me in terms of Southgate's tactics. Foden will find a place although not sure in whose place at the moment.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Course you can say what you want, people may disagree with it (definitely) but if it's not discriminatory what is the issue?

Because if you say something negative you are called a racist, Faz.

I've not felt so let down after a game than that final, but feels like we are obliged to defend the team because some idiots said some shitty things on twitter.

Brighton Sky Blue

Can’t go back in time and change it. Though yes we lost that one for the very thing nobody was allowed to say earlier in the tournament.

Skybluefaz

For me Bellingham needs to become an integral part of the team. he has a bit more to offer than Phillips (who I like) imo. Him and Rice centre midfield. Although we all 'love; Jack Grealish, he had an average game at best tonight. Shots on target/attempts tells the tale for me in terms of Southgate's tactics.
Mount is the one I'm still not convinced by. I know he has good stats but he isn't enough of a threat for me.

Skybluefaz

Because if you say something negative you are called a racist, Faz.

I've not felt so let down after a game than that final, but feels like we are obliged to defend the team because some idiots said some shitty things on twitter.
That's nonsense. I think Rashford needs to not fuck about with his run up and Saka should never have been asked to take that pen. Sancho just missed. I'm not sure how that can make someone racist. Sending monkey emojis though... different ball game. Let's not drag that shite up though.

PVA

Southgate is very good at setting the team up, setting a game plan, drilling the players, setting up to exploit the opposition.

But has no clue how to change a game. The Denmark and Italy games were prime examples during the euros and then this tonight.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Southgate still sitting on his hands.....hes made the same error over and over ......he'll never learn....

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That's nonsense. I think Rashford needs to not fuck about with his run up and Saka should never have been asked to take that pen. Sancho just missed. I'm not sure how that can make someone racist. Sending monkey emojis though... different ball game. Let's not drag that shite up though.

I've never seen a team get off so scott free than England in that final.

In some ways we weren't expecting to get there so that softens the blow for a wedge of people, but personally I still can't get over it,

It was an absolute disaster.

Skybluefaz

I've never seen a team get off so scott free than England in that final.

In some ways we weren't expecting to get there so that softens the blow for a wedge of people, but personally I still can't get over it,

It was an absolute disaster.
What is to gain from tearing in to them though? It's a massive dissappointment but can anyone really deny the brilliance of Italy in the tournament and over the last 2 years? For me Us and them were clearly the best 2 sides in the tournament and were seperated by the finest of margins. Southgate could have done it differently but he gambled on us holding out for a 1-0 and it failed.

Users who are viewing this thread