Poland v England (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Let's hope the media come down on Polish fans booing the anthem eh 😉 oh and all the people on social media that went ON AND ON about England fans doing it 😁

Evo1883

Polish fans boo the knee .. and the anthem
giphy.gif

Grendel

I’m sure COV will be condemning the Poles

Tommo1993

Not a big watcher of European soccer, does Lewandowski usually throw himself about like this?

LastGarrison

How the fuck was Phillips given a yellow? Ridiculous!

We just need to keep hold of the ball and take a bit of sting out of them.

I sometimes think we treat every game as a must win cup match when we don’t need to.

stupot07

He's got 3 on him.
He has. But there's been times he has had the ball and under little pressure and done the wrong thing. He looks like someone who hasn't played a lot of football.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Shame that. Phillips could’ve sent Kane through on goal, chooses wrong pass. Been watching COH

Bugsy

Awful officiating, poland know exactly what they are doing and the ref is falling for it all the time disgusting

ccfc92

He stood right in front of the ref at the fk and pinched walker's neck for starters.
They're on the wind up hoping for a reaction but this feeble ref has encouraged them on.

That pinch, if an England player, would be VAR and a red card.

Ref has lost control of the game/Polish players. Absolute clown.

lifeskyblue

Thought Walker v restrained at last free kick when Glick pulled his skin/beard. Think the rumpus developed after that. Hopefully ref had look at half time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Anthony

Thought Walker v restrained at last free kick when Glick pulled his skin/beard. Think the rumpus developed after that. Hopefully ref had look at half time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even If he did he'd only book Walker for being the one getting pinched.

vow

German ref innit.

Loves bayern apparently....

It’sabatch87

I’m sure it’s a lovely thing for a good reason or some bollocks but that flag waving shite would do my nut in.

But saying that I’m also one of those miserable fuckers who hates the Mexican wave.
Just like those six fingered pricks up the M69 happy clappers with all six fingers in their sisters knickers!!

Users who are viewing this thread