Pointless 10 point deduction? (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Bloody right which is why the loyalty some show to Sisu is baffling sell the Ricoh for cheap to sisu some people would revel in that?
Why what good would it do us when the new owners start charging us large rents then say it is in the best interest of there millionaire shareholders in the caymens?

But it was perfectly fine for ACL to charge us large rents?

Skyblueweeman

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by roboccfc90
i assume you have proof that sisu would do this?

do you trust them not to ?

Can I answer a question with another question?

Nick

Administrator
rents high or not that sisu agreed to pay.

So you are saying that it is SISU's fault because they took on the contract and the council were ok charging us high rent but if SISU were to charge us high rent it would be wrong? What about the people who agreed to the contract in the beginning?

Didn't ACL only start to offer reduced rent when SISU said they were moving out?

thaiskyblue

So you are saying that it is SISU's fault because they took on the contract and the council were ok charging us high rent but if SISU were to charge us high rent it would be wrong? What about the people who agreed to the contract in the beginning?

Didn't ACL only start to offer reduced rent when SISU said they were moving out?
of course it's sisu 's fault they knew how much it was and agreed to pay it .

Nick

Administrator
They didn't though? They just took it on when they took over the club?

I don't know why it took so long to flag up the issue with the rent and who knows if anything was said before it all kicked off. What you suggest is them taking action about it, which they did by stopping to pay it and then moving?

What about if SISU got the stadium and sold the club and charged MASSIVE rents with no other income? Surely it would be the new club owners fault and not SISU's?

RoboCCFC90

do you trust them not to ?

I can't see the gain of it, however I can see SISU getting the stadium on the cheap and then selling the Club and Arena, which will be nearer a valuation that they would have wanted in the first place which they wouldn't of got with just the club and no stadium.

RoboCCFC90

do you have proof that if shitsu buy the ricoh it will be the same the club owning the ricoh?

this is yet another assumption. i would be supprised should it happen that shitsu wouldn't be the land lord. a landlord who would know how much rent to charge and a club that isn't going to complain that the rent is too high.

a bit like the management fee's that shitsu put the ltd into liquidation for. timmy was'nt complaining that the management fee's from shitsu were too high, their was no statements made to the press, no examples of management fee's paid by other 1st division clubs. yet that was the debt that we went into administration for, not the un-paid rent.

Wow and this ISN'T an assumption??

ohitsaidwalker king power

Something the board tried to do months after moving in to the Ricoh and it was turned down down flat.

I take your point- but why did they not renegotiate the known excessive rent PRIOR to signing? Surely at that juncture they were in a stronger position to do just that- its a bit like you or I shaking hands on a deal to buy a car- handing over the money, driving the vehicle and then going back 1 month later asking for a discount ?

Nick

Administrator
I take your point- but why did they not renegotiate the known excessive rent PRIOR to signing? Surely at that juncture they were in a stronger position to do just that- its a bit like you or I shaking hands on a deal to buy a car- handing over the money, driving the vehicle and then going back 1 month later asking for a discount ?

It wouldn't, it would be like asking for a cheaper monthly warranty deal than what they were paying already.

I think most people know what should have happened, but it really pains some people to see that other parties could be at fault. The best bit is how it is ok for ACL to charge us massive rent (as SISU agreed to it, even though they didn't own us) but they MUST NOT sell the ground to SISU as they will just charge us massive rent...

ohitsaidwalker king power

It wouldn't, it would be like asking for a cheaper monthly warranty deal than what they were paying already.

I think most people know what should have happened, but it really pains some people to see that other parties could be at fault. The best bit is how it is ok for ACL to charge us massive rent (as SISU agreed to it, even though they didn't own us) but they MUST NOT sell the ground to SISU as they will just charge us massive rent...

Ok lets use your example- why would you not negotiate the monthly warranty figure in advance of signing the deal? Is it reasonable to go back and ask for a reduced price? Unless of course you had a plan in which you were happy to pay it, then fraudulently create an error state to get the engine or maybe the car replaced?

Mucca Mad Boys

If their (SISU) plan was to get promoted, and make a 'quick buck', there wouldn't have necessarily been a need to renegotiate the rent in the first place as 1.28m rent p/a when in the prem is affordable, + purchase of the RICOH would've been a possibility.

With hindsight, assuming this was their plan... It's probable that they took over knowing we were financially flawed, spent a fair bit to get promotion quick time (making up financial flaws etc.) but when 'Plan A' didn't work, cuts were needed, lost key players, replacements not up to standard/not tried or whatever, we get relegated, all this rent shite, transfer policy improved (fair play to SISU there) and now we're here... Very summarised.

It was only really in the relegation season where it was obvious we couldn't afford the rent, so they therefore refused to pay up, probably not the right way to go about things but it's history now.

If the majority of fans were against the ret strike when we're in a financial mess, and in L1, I highly doubt there would've been a moment in time where the fans would've supported it.

Tbf, you could argue Sisu's plan could actually work*, because ACL offer closer to Sisu's demands each offer (there were people who were outraged at rejecting a 50% cut).

*Note: depends how it pans out.

skybluetony176

Mcginnity's seating company is to blame & Richardson's creation of CCFC Holdings!
Sisu buy distressed companies & repair them, can people not see the benefit of City playing in a smaller stadium & with kids making the team up?
You never know, we might end up in our own stadium, in cov(ish) & back in the prem!

does that mean demotion was part of the plan?

the question you need to be asking is how long can the club stay away from the city before it looses its identity or indeed how far from the city limits can it go before it stops becoming ccfc. is MK Dons still Wimbledon? i don't think so.

skybluetony176

Wow and this ISN'T an assumption??

yep, pick up on one little sound bite and ignore the rest of my argument. you and others really need to pull their heads out of wherever they are buried and consider other and more dangerous possibilities. then try looking at shitsu's complete history, not just ccfc and ask yourself if there is any chance i might be just right in my assumptions.

here they are again:-

i would be supprised should it happen that shitsu wouldn't be the land lord. a landlord who would know how much rent to charge and a club that isn't going to complain that the rent is too high.

a bit like the management fee's that shitsu put the ltd into liquidation for. timmy wasn't complaining that the management fee's from shitsu were too high, their was no statements made to the press, no examples of management fee's paid by other 1st division clubs. yet that was the debt that we went into administration for, not the un-paid rent.

Mcginnity's seating company is to blame & Richardson's creation of CCFC Holdings!
Sisu buy distressed companies & repair them, can people not see the benefit of City playing in a smaller stadium & with kids making the team up?
You never know, we might end up in our own stadium, in cov(ish) & back in the prem!

Someone on here put forward the Rotherham model (£20m) it holds 1200, a nice small stadium and they dream of getting into the championship. You are having a laugh about getting to the premier league with a small stadium.

Pay your rent even if in doing so you're absolutely destitute.

It's funny really - ACL couldn't pay its rent either (i.e. be being unable to repay the mortgage on its lease) it was bailed out by the landlord.
The club is not absolutely destitute look at the 2011 accounts for ltd and holdings, add them together and look at income recived and wages, their is a few million proffit which some how ends up as £-15m. can you remember city spending £30m in 2011.
The Landlord is the owner of ACL and they restructured the loan of their company. SISU do it all of the time.

skybluetony176

The club is not absolutely destitute look at the 2011 accounts for ltd and holdings, add them together and look at income recived and wages, their is a few million proffit which some how ends up as £-15m. can you remember city spending £30m in 2011.
The Landlord is the owner of ACL and they restructured the loan of their company. SISU do it all of the time.

i was going to say look at the 2012 books but you cant. the only thing in them for sure is there will be a big fine on there from HMRC and under rent paid will be a big fat 0, oh and lots of (mis) management fee's from shitsu of course.

lordsummerisle

Rubbish.... SISU victims... really? Come on LSI....you know better than that.

I do, but there aren't any innocents in this.

Took a while for people to wake to Sisu, hope it doesn't take as long for people to wise up about the other characters in the saga.

A Herculean task clearing these Augean style stables of the crap that's built up over the years.

pugwash

I do, but there aren't any innocents in this.

I disagree - fans, Cov residents, businesses around the Ricoh, the manager and team, etc. etc. etc.

Took a while for people to wake to Sisu, hope it doesn't take as long for people to wise up about the other characters in the saga.

I don't see that it makes any difference. Sisu hold all the cards, they have the only vote on whether the team returns to Cov and where it plays if so. If they build a new stadium as they are "planning" then no other party is relevant (unless perhaps CCC object to planning permission etc. out of spite).

torchomatic

I pour scorn on all sides. Many others don't. What happens is someone says something that people don't agree with and before you know it they are being discredited or they're corrupt, have it in for us, etc etc

Why not you discredit everyone else....

Oh sorry has he said something you agree with must be ok then....

Users who are viewing this thread