Match Thread PNE (A) Weds 20th Oct, 7.45 (3 Viewers)

Chip Batch

Liked
You can tell we aren’t playing great when you pop up

Haha, you feeling alright? I’m at all the home games so don’t post then. It’s the away ones I don’t tend to go to so I’m sat here watching. Also one of Robins biggest supporters this time last year when everyone was slagging him off. Think you’ve got the wrong bloke if you’re saying I’m negative all the time.

I’m saying them scoring was predictable and they’ve got to get over this mental hurdle. Not sure what part of that i wrong.

Liquid Gold

Gyo was way off tonight but I think that’s because he’s not quite right. Shouldn’t have started.

Would have been useful to have Waghorn’s experience from the start away from home.

hill83

Liked

Haha, you feeling alright? I’m at all the home games. It’s the away news I don’t tend to go to so I’m sat here watching. Also one of Robins biggest supporters this time last year when everyone was lagging him off. Think you’ve got the wrong bloke if you’re saying I’m negative all the time.

Not seen you post since Luton away but fair enough. I don’t post when I’m at games either.

procdoc

I said at half time they’ll come out the traps and they did exactly that. Our game management was poor because if I could see it then they surely could too!

Users who are viewing this thread