Match Thread Plymouth (A)- Wednesday 14th Feb (2 Viewers)

Martin180

Why’s Robins kicking off at social media? He’s been in the game long enough to know football fans are a strange breed

99% of us are erratic idiots! That’s not just Coventry fans, that’s football fans in general.

he can check out any teams socials and find that in the first minute Player A is their best player… 50 mins in Hes shite and at the end of the game he’s back to being god
Some of the stuff in every match thread an hour before kick off is just ridiculous to be honest
We have a manager who has given us 7 fantastic seasons and yet some think he doesn’t know what he’s doing every single week

covcity4life

anyone know the time frame given for Sheaf’s return, seems essential we get him and Torp playing together, Ben just settles the whole midfield and transition.

Games end up too chaotic without him.

EDIT: just saw 6-8 weeks, fucking hell so at least early April return then a few weeks back to fitness.
Back for game after intl break I would bet

skybluecam

I don’t think we’d have signed two. We looked to have one, it changed last minute
Last minute?

Everything I've read said MacAnthony was always adamant on keeping him till the summer.

Naive to pin our hopes on a deal that was going to the 11th hour on deadline day.

shmmeee

Last minute?

Everything I've read said MacAnthony was always adamant on keeping him till the summer.

Naive to pin our hopes on a deal that was going to the 11th hour on deadline day.

MacAnthiny said he accepted a bid without loan back and changed his mind.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Some of the stuff in every match thread an hour before kick off is just ridiculous to be honest
We have a manager who has given us 7 fantastic seasons and yet some think he doesn’t know what he’s doing every single week
It is - but that’s just general football supporters these days. If this sort of stuff is affecting players and staff they need to get a new profession.

if we’d have won today he’d have gone from clueless with team selection to messiah again.

the general consensus on Robins is that he can do no wrong but you have that period between 1 and 6 on a Saturday where the mood changes by the minute.

like I said it’s not a Coventry thing only - look at our friends in the north east, can’t get more erratic than they are with the squad and manager

covcity4life

Yeah that seems about right, hopefully we’ll still be in contention for play offs and then Ben will be back to full fitness for last few games and playoffs to push us over the edge 🤞
Hopefully still in fa cup too. U never know if we make it quarters and get a favourable draw!

pusbccfc

Disagree. He played it hard and low into the crowd. Think it was an ideal delivery tbh.

Yep, was stood at the bottom and that was clearly the idea

Liquid Gold

shepardo01

Disagree. He played it hard and low into the crowd. Think it was an ideal delivery tbh.
Will take it all day long, but it wasn't driven - looked like a side foot mis-hit... If kitching didn't hook his foot around the first man, it doesn't make "the crowd", is cleared easily - full-time and a defeat.
Torp has done well coming in, but got lucky with that one.

itsabuzzard

I can't imagine for a moment Robins reading the bilge on here, and even if he does, it would surely be no more than a little light relief from the day job.

Martin180

Sunderland losing is a great bonus.

Back in the top 6, players rested. A point there is a good result, take that.

Making those changes means we'll be able to start Saka & Wright Vs Stoke and maybe O'Hare if it is just fatigue.

PUSB

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
Sunderland aren’t great , they won’t make the playoffs , Hull and Preston will be our main dangers

SkyBlueMatt

Sunderland aren’t great , they won’t make the playoffs , Hull and Preston will be our main dangers
League position is key, chase-ee not the chaser. Plus it's nice to say we're in the top 6.

Helps shut the idiots up who think they could do a better job than me.

..... Oops. I mean Robins

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Skyblue Bangkok

anyone know the time frame given for Sheaf’s return, seems essential we get him and Torp playing together, Ben just settles the whole midfield and transition.

Games end up too chaotic without him.

EDIT: just saw 6-8 weeks, fucking hell so at least early April return then a few weeks back to fitness.
There is an international break coming up in mid March so hope he's ready at the end of March.

Users who are viewing this thread