Match Thread Plymouth (A)- Wednesday 14th Feb (1 Viewer)

HadjiChippo

What gives you the impression Godden isnt match fit?

he’s played the same minutes as Wright in the last 4
Same minutes?

Haji played both full games against Norwich and Millwall, an hour against Weds and half hour against Bristol.

Godden didn’t play Millwall at all, had 15 mins against Wednesday, 5 mins against Norwich and an hour against Bristol.

Don’t think Godden miss was down to fitness but sharpness and match consistency is definitely a thing

mrfr

Get Godden off at half time and tell him to make his own way home.

On another (unpopular) note, Van Ewijk has been dreadful tonight.
Rescued a couple of times by his pace over short distances and his ability to get back goal side though. I think he’s struggling to play without Sakamoto in front of him with Simms more likely to drift inside and invite MvE to bomb on when he’d usually be passing it off to Sakamoto.

Blind-Faith

Same minutes?

Haji played both full games against Norwich and Millwall, an hour against Weds and half hour against Bristol.

Godden didn’t play Millwall at all, had 15 mins against Wednesday, 5 mins against Norwich and an hour against Bristol.

Don’t think Godden miss was down to fitness but sharpness and match consistency is definitely a thing
Thankyou!

@Ccfcisparks go shit in your hands and clap

Macca

Love the way Thomas drives forward along with his no fucking about defending. There is a win going here but I think they will score

The Philosopher

Godden needs to start timing his jumping up for headers from long balls. Always seems to jump early - his timing is all out.

Should have buried that chance too.

Palmer’s close control is great to watch. Can see why Bristol paid a lot of money for him back in the day.

Esoterica

Godden desperately needs a goal , players missing sitters that they would normally score suggest his confidence is on the floor .
I defended Chaplin when he missed his one like that. It looks horrible because of being unmarked and 6 yards out but I think it's a harder chance than it looked. When you are readying yourself to volley or half volley a cross and it ends up bouncing just in front of you, it's suddenly a very different technique to be heading a cross bouncing on an upward trajectory down into a corner. Would expect him to score more often than not but it's also easy to misjudge that type of chance.

Ccfcisparks

Same minutes?

Since Leicester, in the league Godden has played 275 minutes and Wright 210?

both had 83 minutes over both cup games.

so yes you are right Godden has Infact had more.

CCFCSteve

I swear people are blind when it comes to Dasilva

He has completed 26 of 27 passes (96%), how is that very sloppy?

Bidwell has completed 23 of 33 (70%). That is sloppy.

Dasilva has been one of our better players. Hadn’t seen the stats but doesn’t surprise me

covcity4life

Unusually sharp there CC4L
um thank you bbc three GIF by BBC

Users who are viewing this thread