Match Thread Plymouth (A)- Wednesday 14th Feb (4 Viewers)

Macca

To be fair if we lose tonight we’re still more than in the race

we shouldn’t be sacrificing any game, but we were always going to have to select this sort of side once or twice

Exactly and I think he has deliberately chosen this one where a point will put us back in it.

SkyblueTexan

Very cloudy

EalingSB

For those not watching this is how misty it is - shades of Boxing Day 92 v Villa at HR.

Attachments

• IMG_3815.jpeg
    IMG_3815.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 25

Esoterica

Such a shitty pointless foul from Simms. Their player running back towards his own goal without many options. You do anything there but give the foul away.

covcity4life

Could do without Collins dumping us on trouble with shit balls out to full backs

Whittaker looks too have too much space already

coop

Feel a loss incoming to many changes and they are getting far to much space why do our full backs allow players so much time to cross the ball.

ptr

think the idea is to double up on Whittaker. Haven’t seen anyone near him yet.

Although it’s difficult to see through the rain.

Frostie

I'm going to curse this, but if I were Robins I would actually be targeting Mumba if he plays later. He's looked poor every time I've seen him, and hasn't provided much end product this season playing in a higher position. He was previously frequently at full back, but hasn't been playing as that this season. If for whatever reason he does come on and play in that position though, put Wright or Sakamoto on to run at him.

After watching this game at Wembley I couldn't believe how stand-out bad he was. Bolton can thank the fact he played that day.

Yeah, don't disagree. I think he's a really good player & top prospect but hasn't had the best of seasons. Think his versatility may actually be to his detriment, he's played CM & FB & WB on both sides, he might benefit from a manager trusting him in one position & him making it his own.

Users who are viewing this thread