Please God don't let Kevin Kilbane play for us ever again (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

Robins spoke after the game about how upping the tempo of our play allows us to unlock defences and that not doing this allows teams to stay in formation and frustrate us, therefore Kevin Kilbane should never play for us again. Nice bloke, just not a footballer (anymore)

Martin180

Still think he could do a job in the holding role or at left back , obviously not first choice but decent cover

pusbccfc

Could he play centre back... But saying that anyone can play there ahead of Brown.

Baker is a far better Captain

redsox

Facebook User
Robins spoke after the game about how upping the tempo of our play allows us to unlock defences and that not doing this allows teams to stay in formation and frustrate us, therefore Kevin Kilbane should never play for us again. Nice bloke, just not a footballer (anymore)

I was surprised by his lack of touch as much as anything, when I last saw him play. I expected him to maybe lack a little pace.

Sawyer

"nice bloke" haha. Quality comment after his rant :p Decent cover, not a 1st teamer though.

Greggs

Another waste of wage. Wanted to be the 4th member of the boyband of AT RS and LC.
Get rid and replace with some potential

Kevin_Kilbane

Just a quick question (I don't really want to know just like you to think about it): why should Kilbane give his all for fans like you who moan about him day in day out? I wouldn't.

sylus

" why should Kilbane give his all for fans"

what at 35,you think his goin to give his all for the fans.:facepalm:. last day pay packet ;)

LJC_CCFC

Nice to see you have moved on from moaning about 'fatty ball'

Ball is still overweight, but if yesterdays performance is anything to go on Robins is working on his fitness. Yday was the first time I've seen him play well.

hill83

Ball is still overweight, but if yesterdays performance is anything to go on Robins is working on his fitness. Yday was the first time I've seen him play well.

What if Kilbane starts playing well?

mark82

Kilbane has clearly been a good solid player over his career. Yes, he is on his way down but surely with fitness & form he is good enough to at least play a bit part. Stop writing players off after a handful of games.

Sick Boy

There will always be those over-sensitive hypocrites who get overly-upset after Kilbane had a go at the boo boys.

LJC_CCFC

There will always be those over-sensitive hypocrites who get overly-upset after Kilbane had a go at the boo boys.

He is entitled to his say as some of our fans are mindless idiots, for example the booing etc of players when in possession yday. However he has been awful, offers nothing going forward and was poor at lb against Carlisle. 35 year old journeymen are not the way forward. Robins clearly agrees with me as he was not in the squad yday, despite reportedly being fit.

Sky Blue Sheepy

Kilbane has been a let down so far, but then so were Ball and Sheffers amongst others who have all looked better imo. Not gonna rule anyone out until I've seen them for a couple of games under Robins

Grendel

Wasn't it you who said you wouldn't want Clive Platt back - unless it was too replace Fatty Ball? :)

Users who are viewing this thread