Player ratings (1 Viewer)

Adge

Have to worry about anybody who has that all worked out ready for when somebody mentions Shipley.

What shoe size is he? Where does he live?
Leamington and size 9 :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

steve82

Burge 6
Sterling 6
Willis 7
Hyam 7
Mason 6
Kelly 7
Bayliss 5
Thomas 5.5
Bright 5.5
Hiwula 5.5
Bakayoko 5

Shipley 6
Meyler 5
Wakefield 5

On reflection it’s fantastic to come away with a point but that point glosses over how we allowed ourselves to be dictated for large parts of the game, thankfully Luton who were very well drilled and good off the ball were just poor in the final 3rd today and didn’t have that luck they might at times this season.

Too many of our players didn’t get in the game, or typically went missing for periods. While others decision making or first touch let themselves down at key moments.

Positives are we took a point and 4 unbeaten now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SAJ

Burge 6
Sterling 6
Willis 7
Hyam 7
Mason 6
Kelly 7
Bayliss 5
Thomas 5.5
Bright 5.5
Hiwula 5.5
Bakayoko 5

Shipley 6
Meyler 5
Wakefield 5

On reflection it’s fantastic to come away with a point but that point glosses over how we allowed ourselves to be dictated for large parts of the game, thankfully Luton who were very well drilled and good off the ball were just poor in the final 3rd today and didn’t have that luck they might at times this season.

Too many of our players didn’t get in the game, or typically went missing for periods. While others decision making or first touch let themselves down at key moments.

Positives are we took a point and 4 unbeaten now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tend to agree with Steve’s marks and comments with the exception of Burge who I thought was really poor today. It was as through someone had nailed his feet to the line. Have watched his save again at the end and in my view he was dead lucky. He was already on the ground and the ball hit at him.
After watching Stockdale for the past two weeks the difference between him and Burge is enormous. Awful for the goal the one time he tried to come off his line and collect he flapped at it.

Users who are viewing this thread