McSheffrey - 6
Moussa - 8
Jennings - 7
Baker - 8
Elliot - 7
Clarke - 6

Dunn - 2
Ball - 6
Bailey - Not on long enough to make an impact.

covcity4life

murphy 7
christie 7
adams 6
wood 7
edge 6
jennings 5
moussa 5
baker 6
mcsheffrey 6
clarke 5
elliott 7

dunn - 0 - i kid you not

ball - 5
bailey - 6

overall 6/10 - cant score cant defend,cant get any luck

GusG

murphy 7
christie 7
adams 6
wood 6
edge 6
jennings 6
moussa 6
baker 6
mcsheffrey 6
clarke 6
elliott 7

dunn - 3
ball - 3
bailey - 6

mark82

murphy 7
christie 7
adams 8
wood 6
edge 8
jennings 7
moussa 8
baker 7
mcsheffrey 7
clarke 7
elliott 7

dunn - 0
ball - 2
bailey - 6

Sub

moussa was awful today and struggled to pass to another blue shirt should of been subbed at half time !!

1nilandwe...

Murphy - 7 - Not much to do really first half
Christie - 8 - Went past his man every time he went forward. Solid enough defensively. Best performance from him for ages.
Adams - 7 - Similar to Christie but tried to do too much at times. Some poor final balls.
Wood - 6 - Comfortable for long periods, exposed for the goals
Edge - 6 - See above. Won everything in the air for long periods.
Jennings - 7 - Kept things ticking. Does a good job quietly.
Moussa - 6 - Gave the ball away too often when it really mattered, still looks a threat running at defenders
Baker - 8 - Linked with Christie well. Beat his man often. Deserved more reward for his performance
McSheffrey - 8 - Took a while to get into it but looked our most threatening player second half.
Clarke - 5 - Poorest I've seen him. Poor ball control. Not in the game enough. Marked out of it.
Elliott - 7 - Impressive. Held the ball up well. Battled hard. Should have scored. Didn't.

Dunn - ? - Sat in the North stand. Difficult to judge how he did for the goals. Didn't look particularly confident
Ball - 5 - Didn't look match fit to me
Bailey - ? Not long enough to judge.

Overall, we played some really good stuff at times. Probably the most one-sided 0-3 I've ever seen. Gutted.

Sky Blue Pete

Moussa 6 Clarke 7 can't believe people watch the same game! Bailey needed to be on before ball. Thought Clarke and Elliott linked well. Edge, wood and Christie poor defensively. Baker our mom. Dunn looked poor shot stopper. Thought Clarke did well. Needed extra man in midfield

Jackoskyblue

Callum Ball is a disgrace of a footballer how does he justify being paid someone tell me what he brings to the table, he can't head, he has no physical presence, no first touch, can't finish, has zero pace.

Nick

Administrator
Why is mcsheffrey always our most dangerous / threatining player? Is that another word for greedy?

CCFC_Charlie

Murphy - 6
Christie - 7
Wood - 5
Edjenguele - 4
Adams - 5
Baker - 7
Moussa - 6
Jennings - 7
McSheffrey - 7
Clarke - 5
Eliott - 6

Dunn - 1
Ball - 4
Bailey - 6

marcus87

Murphy - 6 <br />
Christie - 7 <br />
Wood - 5 <br />
Edjenguele - 4 <br />
Adams - 5 <br />
Baker - 7 <br />
Moussa - 6 <br />
Jennings - 7 <br />
McSheffrey - 7 <br />
Clarke - 5 <br />
Eliott - 6 <br />
<br />
Dunn - 1 <br />
Ball - 4 <br />
Bailey - 6
<br />
<br />
How can you rate edge a 4?

Otis

Moussa made the wrong decision in good positions on a number of occasions. His distribution in and around the box was very poor too.

Deserved a 5 at best.

Good when he had the ball at his feet but his distribution and crossing especially was nothing short of dreadful

Sky Blue Pete

Moussa made the wrong decision in good positions on a number of occasions. His distribution in and around the box was very poor too.

Deserved a 5 at best.

Good when he had the ball at his feet but his distribution and crossing especially was nothing short of dreadful

Agree what did you think of Clarke?

Otis

Agree what did you think of Clarke?

Would have given Clarke a 6.

Thought he looked sluggish, but at the same time he did give their defenders a bit of a torrid time.

2 most dangerous players were Baker and McSheff without any shadow of a doubt.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We played really well for 75 mins should have been 4-1 up by then
The last 15 were a shambles, you could see going into the last 15 they were desperate to win still an started making mistakes, we went to gung ho in the last 15 mins. The players forgot there was a second leg. 0-1 would have gave us a chance in the second leg

Sky Blue Sheepy

Whenever he had the ball McSheffrey beat his man and got crosses in. Our best player imo. Moussa was good until it mattered - careless with the ball and got needlessly tackled just like Friday. Dunn did well with pass backs; that's the nicest thing I can find to say. Edj didn't win a single header and was at fault for at least 2 of the goals. Baker wasn't at his best but still looked good for the most part.
Cannot be arsed to give numbers.

Evans1883

Elliot's work rate is there , his first touch was poor and was what started their attack to score the 2nd I think,we are better at 4-5-1

stupot07

Whenever he had the ball McSheffrey beat his man and got crosses in. Our best player imo. Moussa was good until it mattered - careless with the ball and got needlessly tackled just like Friday. Dunn did well with pass backs; that's the nicest thing I can find to say. Edj didn't win a single header and was at fault for at least 2 of the goals. Baker wasn't at his best but still looked good for the most part.

Your not allowed to say that.

Astute

So Moussa was shite and good tonight? :confused:

Otis

Would agree with nearly all that, apart from Edge, who did win some headers I thought and wasn't that bad.

For me the weak link at the back is Richard Wood. He didn't play at all badly today, but he lacks agility and has little pace. Opposition players know they can run at him and beat him for pace again and again.

Nick

Administrator
Your not allowed to say that.

You can. How many crosses found a player?

What about when he could square it but shoots? Every game he has a greedy spell and shoots when he could pass.

He did play 1 great ball in the first half though.

stupot07

You can. How many crosses found a player?

What about when he could square it but shoots? Every game he has a greedy spell and shoots when he could pass.

He did play 1 great ball in the first half though.

I didn't count them, but probably more than baker did.

Users who are viewing this thread