Player Ratings v Swansea (3 Viewers)

torchomatic

Much improved performance from the weekend. Thought they looked good from the off. Good games from Sheaf, Shipley, McCallum and Allen. Thought Rose was under par, never seen him do so many wayward passes. Godden ineffective as he didn't get the ball and when he did he didn't do a lot with it. O'Hare should have got a couple, but can't really complain. We would have won that with a bit more luck.

Last edited:

Yorkshire SB

Interesting difference of opinion re Allen. I seem to be the odd one out. I felt he had the work rate of O'Hare but rarely lost the ball and broke up play really well. I really like O'Hare but I think he hasn't played well the last two games. You could see how Swansea got very tight to him apart from his headed chances. It would be really interesting to see a breakdown of comparable stats for passes completed, possession won and distance covered.

Yeah and it’s just personal opinion on Allen, I might be being a bit harsh. For me it’s more his ball retention whilst on the ball, can think of a few occasions where he brushed off it. His passing is by no means bad. Also worth considering O’Hare playing more advanced so expected to lose possession more

Sky Blue Harry H

Juggy Chima - 10

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Don't go giving Juggy a 10, you'll never hear the last of it. Great bloke and love him to bits, but unless you're after a seat in his box (when we're allowed back) then give him a 7, and you might get a word in edgeways with him ;)

Users who are viewing this thread