Hyam 3
McCallum 5
Hamer 5
James 5
Shipley 3
O’Hare 5
Gyokeres 5

Terry_dactyl

I was Arsing about with the internet and ifollow for most of the game but from what I saw I would score everyone shite.

fernandopartridge

Wilson 4
Ostigard 4
McFadz 4
Hyam 4
Dabo 6
Mccallum 6
James 5
Hamer 6
Shipley 4
Gykores 6
O'Hare 5

Subs
Biamou 5
Sheaf 5
Bapaga 6
Thompson 5

ccfc_Tom

Hamer and Dabo played well again. Complete reliance on these two. Although Dabo keeps putting in good crosses and noone gets close to getting on the end of them, whats the point in playing like that if we have no threat in the box. Hyam was all over the place and mccallum struggled with their right winger. Shipley and O’ Hare did nothing all game. We need an AM desperately. Nothing up front, the biamou sub was just bizarre and did not improve anything. I would have got Hyam off and go 4 at the back and get sheaf on earlier for shipley. With the defence playing like they did there wasnt much that could be done though.

Blake

Wilson 5. Did what was expected
Osti 2. Should have scored early and at fault for the 2nd.
McFadden 4. Should have done better on the 1st and 3rd.
Hyam 2 At fault for the 2nd.
Dabo 6. Played well until getting tired/frustrated.
McCallum 5. Played well 1st half, invisible second.
Hamer 6. Two nice crosses, but not his best game.
James 6. Looked decent.
O'Hara 6. Ran all over. Got in great position to score, but couldn't finish.
Shipley 3. Only noticed him when he somehow shot 20 yards wide.
Gyok 3. Didn't really notice him at all.
Max 3. He must have hit more posts than goals this year. Didn't hold the ball up as he usually does.
Ifollow 3. Is it too much to ask for sound and video to match plus commentary?

Adge

Wilson 5 Not sure any were his fault-could he have done better with the free kick?

Dabs 6 Played ok but eventually lost interest after 70 minutes.

McCallum 5 First half was reasonable and then went into his shell after half time.

Ostigard 4 Probably our only threat in the box at times, should have scored with a free header at 0-0. A sloppy pass that in part led to Readings 2nd.

Hyam 3 An absolute stinker. Gave the ball away in dangerous positions on numerous occasions/bullied off the ball all to easy and was involved in 2 sloppy goals that could have been prevented.

McFadz 5 Silly second yellow card-but was sold down the river by Hyam.

James 6 One of the only players that can come out with any credit.

Hamer 6 See James. Probably edges man of the match for us but wouldn’t be hard on that showing.

O’Hare 5 Chance again to put us on the front foot but didn’t take the opportunity. Went missing after half time along with a few others.

Shipley 3 Dont really remember anything constructive or productive. Think he was in the stand.

Gykores 5 Not really sure he was up to speed yet and was maybe the reason he was hooked.

Subs-not even sure anyone made an impact or what the point was of some of the substitutes.

Robins 5 A bad day at the office all round.

stevefloyd

In opposition to some comments on here I thought Dabo had a poor game tonight by his standards, he was just getting some form back and maybe the 10 days off didnt help him but still our best defender tonight, not sure whats happened to Hyam all of a sudden he looks dreadful, giving the ball away players waltzing round him at will, he's lucky we dont have anyone to take his place atm, midfield held their own 1st half 2nd goal went in and that was more or less that. Viktor was disappointing as was just about everyone else...bad day at the office all round...lack of goals is killing us

steve101

2 sitters missed before they scored. The game could have been so different. I disagree with the ratings so far for James. I thought he looked very good.

Wilson 6 (think he could have done better with the third)
Dabo 6 (looked great first half but lost his edge in the second and played one reckless pass which almost gave them a goal)
McCallum (like Dabo had a very good first half but not effective in the second. Not sure whether he was keeping João onside for the first?)
Ostigard 4 (should have scored with early close range header. Gifted them goal with sloppy pass, lucky not giving away pen when pulling back João and numerous rash challenges)
McFadzean 5 (could have done better for the first? Put in the shit twice by team mates leading to bookings but should have stayed on his feet when on a yellow)
Hyam 4 (dreadful pass lead to Fadz sending off. Beaten too easily for cross that lead to the second)
Hamer 7 (combined well with James. Good set pieces and interplay)
James 8 (always made himself available, composed and some quality control and passes)
O'Hare 5 (ran around as normal. Should have scored when gifted chance at 0-0. Fell over too often and wasn't getting his usual free-kicks)
Shipley 4 (don't understand how he remained on the pitch for 85 minutes. One moment of half decency was a cross near the end that eluded O'Hare. And he was given a new contract pre-season. They should have waited)
Viktor 7 (I liked what I saw. His movement was good, he held the ball up well and brought others into play. He just had little created for him)

Biamou 6 (he did okay. Did well to win free-kick with nice turn and then unlucky with the header hitting the post)
Sheaf 6
Dacosta 5
Bapaga 6
Thompson 6 (pleased for him that he has made his championship debut)

iFollow (coverage week in week out is a joke. Watching the match when the ball in play rather than replays or close ups of the managers is absolute basics)

Blind-Faith

At the start of the season I was his biggest fan, but even I have to admit he’s been pretty awful recently. Clearly could do with a rest but we simply haven’t got the squad to do it.

rob9872

If if if if ..... but I'd like to have seen how different this thread could've been if o'hare sticks that one away in the first couple of mins. Reading weren't that good despite the scoreline and if that goes in ir the header from Isti in fairness and I genuinely believe we go on to win that.

Course if me Auntie had balls and all that I know and hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Londonccfcfan

At the start of the season I was his biggest fan, but even I have to admit he’s been pretty awful recently. Clearly could do with a rest but we simply haven’t got the squad to do it.

Me too..big fan of his earlier in season.really has been exposed big time last month or so.

Paul O Donoghue

Is Shipley the main problem on that left flank? Hyam's form for most of the season has been really good. McCallum struggles when Shipley is there also. He is snail slow to dig out the players behind him, ambling back in his own time. It's fucking infuriating at times. Hyam was exposed as a central defender playing left full at times tonight. Watch goal three again where the ball is worked out of defence to Shipley who, you would expect to engineer some forward/positive attempt to attack, but no ,bangs it back 20 yards resulting in a Reading goal. He's a real problem lately. Rating 3.

rexo87

Wilson - 6 - didn’t really do anything right or wrong
Dabo - 7 - did his best to give us an attacking threat. Their LB dealt with him fairly well
Ostigard - 3 - his worst game for us by a long shot
McFadzean - 4 - lost his head for the sending off as there was cover but having to play next to Hyam all game I don’t blame him
Hyam - 1 - Shambolic. Gave him the benefit of the doubt the last few weeks as thought he needed a rest but he just looks weak and slow. Need Rose back to at least give us the chance to take Hyam out the team for a significant period of time.
McCallum 6 - Was ok
Hamer - 6 - as above
James - 6 - Could have been better but a solid full debut. Think he will be key
Shipley - 3 - let’s not talk about Shipley
Ohare - 4 - just infuriating how poor his final ball and finishing is
Gyokeres - 5 - seen people saying he looked useless but thought he held the ball up reasonably well. It’s not his fault he was generally laying it off the Shipley. Had absolutely no service all game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob9872

Is Shipley the main problem on that left flank? Hyam's form for most of the season has been really good. McCallum struggles when Shipley is there also. He is snail slow to dig out the players behind him, ambling back in his own time. It's fucking infuriating at times. Hyam was exposed as a central defender playing left full at times tonight. Watch goal three again where the ball is worked out of defence to Shipley who, you would expect to engineer some forward/positive attempt to attack, but no ,bangs it back 20 yards resulting in a Reading goal. He's a real problem lately. Rating 3.
Which goal?

ccfcricoh

how long does O'Hare get better ratings for once wearing a blue wig?

He is missing far too many chances and is performing no better than Shipley/Allen currently. Although i appreciate O'hare has more potential. Needs to be rested though, some time coming off bench would do him good.

cc84cov

how long does O'Hare get better ratings for once wearing a blue wig?

He is missing far too many chances and is performing no better than Shipley/Allen currently. Although i appreciate O'hare has more potential. Needs to be rested though, some time coming off bench would do him good.
He’s the best of a bad bunch

covboy9

Starting to get fed up of ohare in a key position he’s not good enough imo, isn’t a goal threat at this level

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

None of them really come out of that game with any credit.

I'm not trying to make excuses for the back line, but I have played in teams that are frustratingly toothless and it does have an effect on you. The attacking midfielders are embarrassing and no where near the level required. Needs a shake up for the next game.

Users who are viewing this thread