Player of the Season ?? (1 Viewer)

Maybe time to think about nominating candidates for CCFC player of the year - who's in the running for a top 3 place ??

Me: (no particular order)

*Pennington
*Fleck
*Johnson (even with limited games)

karl27

not for me!

but who else do u give it too?

young player of the year has to be Burge for me developed loads after his early mishaps!

player of the season...... Fleck and Pennington are up there....
Pennington good shout....but what as Fleck done??

stupot07

Pennington, samuel or JOB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Im struggling with this one, I think Fleck has been a virtual spectator through out, I can't think of any significant contribution ?

Reda when he actualy plays has contributed far more imo

Agreed. He's not even been our best midfielder this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

shy_tall_knight

Pennington for me how sad that a loanee who joined half-way through the season is our best player, as for Fleck improved as the season went on but flatters to deceive and I agree its not all about goals but for a midfielder to have scored none having played nearly 50 games this season is very poor.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Carl Baker

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Early into the season id have said OBrien but that soon changed.

Now I think it's probably Pennington,

Had Willis been played at CB rather than right back he might have been a close second but he's been pretty poor of late at Arab so screwed up that option :D

aloisiwouldhavescored

How sad that it should be so difficult to choose one.

Burge young player for me, improving all the time.

Reda would probably have got it if he had stayed fit, he makes such a difference when he is out there.

Other than that I suppose it will have to be Jim O'Brien (said without too much enthusiasm!)

pusbccfc

I love Pennington, but my God he was awful for a few games at right back.

Probably the worst performance of the season by any player away at Doncaster.

desertfox

More power to him for having the guts to keep publicly saying "I'm really a centre back". Tough for a young loanee brought in as right back to say that. Since then he has seen off both Webster and Martin and also really, willis, who I think is nearly as good, if he were given a chance. I fondly remember that walsall win with the kids back line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rupert_bear

Can't look any further than Leigh Burge to be honest much maligned by individuals on here but has fought back from disgraceful treatment by a so called professional football manager. How many clean sheets ? how many vital saves at crucial times to earn us valuable points ? and had to cut his teeth behind some dodgy defenders too. Reminds me so much of a young Les Sealey who was also thrust into the deep end of a relegation fight around 40 years ago to become one of our best ever keepers

Terry Gibson's perm

To show the players how bad they have all been we should all vote for Webster.

Users who are viewing this thread