Player of the Season ?? (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Got to be the most difficult call ever and for all the wrong reasons.

If Reda had have played half the games he missed it would be his no question but the fact remains he didn't.

Jim O'Brian I'm guessing has played the most games and probably been our most consistent player but is playing the most games a reason or being consistent when you're consistently average. Although to be fair he always gives 100% and maybe in this squad that's enough.

Burge definitely young player of the year.

torchomatic

I would go with O'Brien.

Hobo

Burge most improved
Pennington Young player
O'Brien One of the few who has been there most the season and probably the most consistent. That is how poor we have been.

Gazolba

Player of the half-season: Reda.
Other than that, let's just not award one this year.

ptr

Got to be Pennington he's been outstanding, can't remember a mistake he's made tbh, wins most headers and very comfortable on the ball, can drive forward as well and has filled in at rb when needed. Seems like a top lad hope that if he's not here next season it's Because he's playing for Everton. With Sylvain Distin coming towards end of career he will most likely get a chance there next year

Otis

If we lose next week and he scores the winner against Notts County, I am voting for Cody McDonald.

LJC_CCFC

If we lose next week and he scores the winner against Notts County, I am voting for Cody McDonald.

Was saying this yesterday, really think that whatever we do against Crawley, Cody will save us by bagging against County.

Users who are viewing this thread