Player of the season so far? (1 Viewer)

SleepyGinger

Approaching half way through the season, who’s been your player of the season so far?

Old Warwickshire lad

Think most have performed above the level we thought they could eg. Faz,Dom, Moore ,Godden, Vick, and especially Ben Sheaf (so pleased he has shut a lot of people up this season).
Dabo,Hamer I think have been as good as expected.
But has to be Callum O’Hare don’t know how we would fare without him .
We will find out no doubt at some stage, when they have kicked enough lumps out of him.

CDK

Hamer,sheaf Fadz,godden ,Victor ,top man Fadz a collosus all season and gets better every season.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

*Takes cover* would say Sheaf has been one of our most consistent performers. Would probably go for McFadzean though.
giphy.gif

SleepyGinger

Did we only offer Fadz another year in the summer? I would try tie him down for another 2 years he is showing no sign of slowing down.

win9nut

Fadz for me so far. Been class all season.
Reckon Godden will push on further into the second half of the season.
I think O'Hare and Vic need another goal or two each to push on as well. Let's hope it's not too long for them to come around!
Hamer is a class act and just needs to keep his form up consistently into the second half of the season.

Any of the above could get my vote come the end of the season as it stands!

COV

Moore for me

The extra confidence he’s brought has to have had a lot to do with McFazdean’s performances, so he gets the nod for me.

COV

Did we only offer Fadz another year in the summer? I would try tie him down for another 2 years he is showing no sign of slowing down.

Agreed, I have to admit to getting all wound up when people were calling for him to be replaced pre-season, there’s nothing to base that on yet

Paxman II

I'd have said Faz all day long, and while he has been brilliant and cut out errors he was beaten to the ball for a goal recently. Godden since coming back has been extemporary. O'Hare has been buzzing but I would not make him player of the season, he produces a lot but also frustrates a lot tbf.
Others have all been good without pulling up trees, including the amazing start by Gykores who has since faded to a degree. Moore was also in there until last weeks poor performance when I felt he should have done better.
I think Godden is just ahead of Faz.

clint van damme

I'd have said Faz all day long, and while he has been brilliant and cut out errors he was beaten to the ball for a goal recently. Godden since coming back has been extemporary. O'Hare has been buzzing but I would not make him player of the season, he produces a lot but also frustrates a lot tbf.
Others have all been good without pulling up trees, including the amazing start by Gykores who has since faded to a degree. Moore was also in there until last weeks poor performance when I felt he should have done better.
I think Godden is just ahead of Faz.

Faz has been responsible for a few goals but we're not in a position to expect perfection.
Same with O'Hare, yes, hes frustrating but his work rate is incredible and he gets us on the front foot constantly.

Same with Moore, yes, not great last week but a huge upgrade on last year and a big factor in where we are currently.

Paxman II

Faz has been responsible for a few goals but we're not in a position to expect perfection.
Same with O'Hare, yes, hes frustrating but his work rate is incredible and he gets us on the front foot constantly.

Same with Moore, yes, not great last week but a huge upgrade on last year and a big factor in where we are currently.

I agree, but that does not change the fact I think Godden is just ahead.

higgs

O Hare for me we don't have anybody who can do the job he does for us great engine on the lad

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread